Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 8

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 6:09 am
mariushallangos wrote :
DJRudeDoGG wrote :
The set-ups:

1. Numark DMC2 controller and a C3USB mixer

My problem is that I get a fairly loud AC hum from the Numark

DJ RuDeDoGG from SoCali!!

Hi there. I have a numark cm200usb mixer and i have the same problem (hum). I've noticed that the mixer's power cord has only 2 pins (the ground pin is missing). The hum have disappeared after I have eliminated the ground pin on my laptop's ac/dc adaptor. Anyway, sometimes I get distortions on the main output of the mixer. Then I have changed the cables between the dj mixer (numark cm200usb) and main mixer (behringer 1204fx-pro) with balanced cables. Since doing that i have never had distortion on main output of the cm200usb mixer. I still have a hum when i press the main PFL AND any channel's PFL button. I'm sure it is something about the power.... I use an UPS but the problem is still there. Anyway....I have this problem with cm200usb mixer.

It is a known issue with Behringer Mixers, they are cheap for a reason. They are a NOISY mixer. If you want to pay 4 or 5 times more and fork it out for a Pioneer, you'll have no hum at all and a superior product.

geposted Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 1:51 pm
my cdx keeps spitting out my cd.

geposted Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 10:02 pm
beardugo wrote :
my cdx keeps spitting out my cd.

Contact your local service center the contact details are at the start of this topic.

geposted Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 5:17 am
Does any one using ICDX with virtual .

geposted Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 12:42 pm
devasty1 wrote :
Does any one using ICDX with virtual .

Its a popular option do a search and you will see some other users who are using it :-)

geposted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 6:33 am
I mistakenly asked this question in the wrong forum previously, so I'm asking it again here, which looks like the correct thread of the correct forum (probably a first for me, getting a topic in the right place...PLEASE forgive my pathetic newbishness):

Will there be a CUE overlay produced for the Omni Control? Or will we need to DIY?

geposted Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 5:26 pm
waverboy wrote :
I mistakenly asked this question in the wrong forum previously, so I'm asking it again here, which looks like the correct thread of the correct forum (probably a first for me, getting a topic in the right place...PLEASE forgive my pathetic newbishness):

Will there be a CUE overlay produced for the Omni Control? Or will we need to DIY?

Unfortunately I doubt that will happen. My son recently upgraded to the Omni Control from the TC and he asked the same question.

DJ RuDe

geposted Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 8:14 pm
Why Traktor over CUE?

C'mon, if you're not gonna include it with the controller, at least make us a flipping overlay! :-)

Any enterprising talented souls out there that have made a downloadable template? :-) :-) :-)

geposted Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 10:44 pm
DopeBoyz wrote :
mariushallangos wrote :
DJRudeDoGG wrote :
The set-ups:

1. Numark DMC2 controller and a C3USB mixer

My problem is that I get a fairly loud AC hum from the Numark

DJ RuDeDoGG from SoCali!!

Hi there. I have a numark cm200usb mixer and i have the same problem (hum). I've noticed that the mixer's power cord has only 2 pins (the ground pin is missing). The hum have disappeared after I have eliminated the ground pin on my laptop's ac/dc adaptor. Anyway, sometimes I get distortions on the main output of the mixer. Then I have changed the cables between the dj mixer (numark cm200usb) and main mixer (behringer 1204fx-pro) with balanced cables. Since doing that i have never had distortion on main output of the cm200usb mixer. I still have a hum when i press the main PFL AND any channel's PFL button. I'm sure it is something about the power.... I use an UPS but the problem is still there. Anyway....I have this problem with cm200usb mixer.

It is a known issue with Behringer Mixers, they are cheap for a reason. They are a NOISY mixer. If you want to pay 4 or 5 times more and fork it out for a Pioneer, you'll have no hum at all and a superior product.

Oh, I did. I bought a Pioneer DJM-800 and two CDJ-400s about a month after buying the Numark C3USB and the DMC2. I've been a proud Pioneer owner now since April.

DJ RuDe

geposted Sun 02 Aug 09 @ 1:53 am
Sounds like its a ground loop issue..

geposted Sun 02 Aug 09 @ 3:59 pm
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
What's the deal; with the DMC2 in Canada?

My local retailer will no longer carry the DMC2 - and will not special order it. - Is it discontinued?

I've been told by my local Sales rep that the DMC2 has been discontinued.

I'm saddened to learn this.

geposted Fri 07 Aug 09 @ 8:51 pm
I keep looking for the list of "over 40 directly supported controllers" as it says on the VDJ6 specs page, but I cant find the list anywhere. Can someone tell me where I can get that list? i want to see what I can get for it.

Also, does anyone know how to run the ORIGINAL DMC from Numark without the gizmo labs upgrade with ANY version of VDJ/Automix? Gizmolabs seems to be gone forever and I would LOVE a chip if that will make it work. I love that old school chrome look.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 2:45 am
Hello,
I recently purchased a DMC2 and used it a about 3 times out in gigs and many at home. The problem Im having is that the right side deck pitch will totally go out of sync. The bpm will be wrong even if using the same song at "0" pitch (ex.. 120 left side 128 right side) and also if I press the pitch blend + or - the song will be to fast or to slow. (like if the button was staying pressed) it happens after a long time using the controller not when u just start. Can you please help. Bad controller or laptop setup?
Im using 2.4ghz Macbook pro, 4gb ram, all music in internal hd.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 8:03 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Your problem has nothing to do with the DMC2. Try to disconect DMC2 and reproduce your problem.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 10:33 am
ddibbern wrote :
I keep looking for the list of "over 40 directly supported controllers" as it says on the VDJ6 specs page, but I cant find the list anywhere. Can someone tell me where I can get that list? i want to see what I can get for it.

Also, does anyone know how to run the ORIGINAL DMC from Numark without the gizmo labs upgrade with ANY version of VDJ/Automix? Gizmolabs seems to be gone forever and I would LOVE a chip if that will make it work. I love that old school chrome look.

Howdy,

You can see the full list by clicking on show disconnected devices in the mapping page.

The DMC1 runs on windows 98 only with a special build of PCDJ unless you have the chip then you can use any app which supports it on 98.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 7:43 am
djreno3PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I just got a new computer that runs windows vista. And when I plug in the virtual vinyl interface it wont download the software for it. I put in the software cd and it downloaded the software for virtual vinyl but when I go to config and try to use the soundcard for virtual vinyl. It's not even recognized. And when I first start the virual vinyl I get error in the Asio sound driver message what do I do?

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 9:16 am
Hey Simon,

Since Cue 6 is coming around the corner, i know one of the big hypes is the NS7 support. But the did the Numark team find anyting wrong with the jog wheel issue that myself and ohters have been reporting when using the ICDX? Or was that not even looked at? You can be honest if it hasent been looked at, as its a disscontinued product (dunno why, as the potential of this thing is insane)

thanks.

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 10:32 am
Thanks for your reply dj dad. I used the dmc2 again this weekend and it did it again (one side totally out of sync) but this time was the left side and it was at the middle of my gig. So I unplugged the controller from usb and diactivated from virtual dj thenplugged it back in and it fixed the problem. About 1:30 later it did it again. Anything that I need to do to permanently fix this problem. I like the control but hate to have to deal with this. Is this a common problem or just me? Thanks in advance.

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 2:34 pm
djfluke1 wrote :
Hey Simon,

Since Cue 6 is coming around the corner, i know one of the big hypes is the NS7 support. But the did the Numark team find anyting wrong with the jog wheel issue that myself and ohters have been reporting when using the ICDX? Or was that not even looked at? You can be honest if it hasent been looked at, as its a disscontinued product (dunno why, as the potential of this thing is insane)

thanks.

We are looking at all controllers with a fine comb to make sure they are all working perfectly.

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 4:33 pm
10%