Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Update coming Soon - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Why is it some of us get them and some dont go figure this one out???????????
Anewsome has a really good cpu and still??
Technical is starting to get them
I think its got something to do with always cueing up the first beat...maybe its the constant buffering when you rock back and fourth the first beat..
Andre

geposted Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 3:24 am
Well lets not forget this. if only a percentage of the community is seeing this crash and its completely random (yet has been narrowed down quite a bit) it only makes the problem hard to find.

its like trying to find the problem with a PC that has an intermittent issue. (sometimes it starts, others nothing happens). These are issues I'm sure will get fixed although I am not basing my complete decision on just 1 issue but on a few that are bothering me. I'm sure Serato, Final or any other software like this has their own bugs that seem to no get thrown out into their forums so at least it shows me that everyone here looks out for everyone else which I think is great!

Lets hope VDJ gets back on track after the next update.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 12:40 pm
it happens to me when scratching or using effects heavily WHILE a track is still loading. if i wait until the progress bar is completly done, it is ok for me. So, I have learned to wait for it to finish loading before I attempt to start the deck,

geposted Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 1:42 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i read the skipping solutions in another topic here.
and with my 256mbram it's runing verry smooth. i have to keep my laptop in good shape but that's a thing you learn, the more you do.

geposted Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 7:37 am
I have a feeling an update is coming soon. I have a feeling the crashes will be fixed very soon too.

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 12:04 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I have a feeling too... that something good it's coming !
Not about the crashes because i dont have any, but something else...
but maybe its just a feeling...

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 4:06 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hey guys, you should stop listening to the last song of Global Deejays (27th in the Virtual DJ chart) lol

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 4:08 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)