Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Reset BPMs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

zib_quePRO InfinityMember since 2005
How do I reset which songs have already been used? It's a new party and I need to start from scratch

I was screwing around with the bpm function trying to make the dots on the grid line up, and I messed up the default bpm's for my songs. Is there a way to reset these back to the default that vdj detected in the first place?

I know you don't need the grid to dj and you can do it perfectly just using your ear, but the beat lock function is really nice if you want to zero the pitch of the incoming song without throwing it off beat with the current song.

Also, could someone explain how to make those grid dots go where you want them to go?

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 2:23 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can perform a deep analyzis of your already analyzed track. This way VDJ will analyze it and of course delete the previous BPM value.

To st correctly the CBG's (points under the beats) there is a lot of way. One of them is to use the anchors. Have a look there: http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/clax/blog741.html (in french).
Check also the manual. It has a lot of explanations about BPM.

Tell us,
Clax

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 3:18 am
for those songs you have "messed up the bpm", just right click, and choose "ANALYZE"... this will reset bpm back to what VDJ originaly found/detected

For moving those CBG dots, use a skin that have such arrows for moving them (like Mixstation skins, Pioneer 700 and lots more) - or you can make keyboard shortcuts for moving the CBG.
English guide for making such shortcuts are found here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/dj-in-norway/ (copy the whole thing, and paste in brownser)

hope that helps :)

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 2:59 pm
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
or just click on his name and skip the whole cut and paste routine :)

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 5:55 pm
thanx ;) did not know that link directed you to blog :) thanx

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 7:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)