Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Power Point Plug-In for VDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Has anyone given thought to this?

Could VDJ in the future make use of external applications like PPTVIEW.EXE and call up a PPT like one would play a AVI or MP3?

That might be very cool.

geposted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:02 pm
That would rock! Or a Pinnacle Studio 12 Plugin, even Windows Movie Maker

geposted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:24 pm
Are you two ... Serious about that ? :O

geposted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:31 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ummm, yes.

That would open up a whole new market for VDJ. But I would prefer to have VDJ treat the PPS/PPT like a video clip vs MP3.

Now, here is one for the gang... how about a PPT/PPS Power Point to AVI/MPG either free or open source?

That would be sufficient.

Reason? Many wedding events are having slide shows either as DVD (VOB) or PPT files. Well, anyone who has tried to make the free viewer plop a show in the 2nd monitor can testify - not fun.

Plus, having the mouse cursor move around window stretching and etc in front of the guest is not cool.

That is why.

geposted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:36 pm
drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005

geposted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 11:17 pm
You can export your pre-made movie files already and play them in clipbank.

I do it already using Pinnicle Studio, Movie maker, and a few others.

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 12:14 am
+1 Marcel.

I've played back some of my Pinnacle & WMM vids in VDJ. You can make them on the fly then play them back in VDJ, this would be great for weddings and other special events.

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 12:56 am

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 2:52 pm
I convert my power point to jpgs for weddings, reunions, landmark birthdays, etc. Power point can also convert them to movies as well.

geposted Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 10:14 am
Rhemy-DPRO InfinityMember since 2008
i'd love the idea of a ppt integrater to VDJ for video usage. At HQ the nightclub here in Adelaide the production staff use PPT on a daily basis for almost all promotional footage (photos etc) that go up on their 4x4 LCD screen.

geposted Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 2:09 am
kamakuakane wrote :
I convert my power point to jpgs for weddings, reunions, landmark birthdays, etc. Power point can also convert them to movies as well.

How do you find time to do all of this during a gig?

geposted Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 2:40 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

geposted Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 1:06 pm
Being able to view and advance (remotely) through Powerpoint slides within VDJ would make this already amazing software the absolute best on the market IMHO.

We use VDJ to play and sequence music and videos during big business seminars and showcases christmas parties etc etc etc, intermixed with powerpoint slides.... some of which may have only been finished minutes earlier, so there isn't time to make them into a video file before we go live with them.

VDJ <almost> does everything we need for our gigs, except we have to pull plugs and swap laptops whenever there is powerpoint coming up, then swap back to play videos...... UGLY, switches, just glitch and looks unprofessional next to smooth fades and transitions from the VDJ video output.

Short of stumping up for a video mixer for the two laptops, having VDJ do all of this would make it just perfect.

Please dont make me stoop so low as to have to buy a MAC, just so I can use ProPresenter...... not knocking MAC's there's obviously something good about them, but everyone I know who has them, loathes them, but in my industry Pro Presenter is untouchable....... until now.

..... some kind wizard could have wrote it in the time it took to talk it out in this forum.....make VDJ THE BEST OF THE BEST

geposted Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 12:29 pm
I agree being able to run a powerpoint presentation through virtual DJ would be the best thing since sliced bread for me too.

geposted Fri 16 Oct 09 @ 1:17 pm
I would like to see VDJ incorporate databases such as PowePoint 2007, I can make a story line using powerpoint and chop and screw it, and then if the women watch it, they might chop and screw me : )

geposted Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 1:51 pm
Has a Powerpoint plugin been made yet?

geposted Fri 22 Apr 16 @ 7:04 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
djdanyboy wrote :
Has a Powerpoint plugin been made yet?

Not yet :-)

geposted Mon 02 May 16 @ 4:49 pm
Newer version of Powerpoint (I think starting at version 2010+), you can make your PPT files as MP4 already. No need for conversion or additional program.

geposted Mon 02 May 16 @ 11:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)