Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Stripclub Effects

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I DJ at a Deja Vu in Cincinnati, I was in Yuma AZ in June of 09 and saw a video effect that I loved. I dont know if the club was running Virtual DJ but when there wasnt a video for the song the girl was dancing to, there was a default video of different stripper silouttes....anybod know where I can find something like that?

geposted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 10:50 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
look for shadow dancers that may help.

geposted Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 5:03 am
Thank You that was exactly what I was looking for! You Rock!

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 8:38 pm
you can use these in conjunction to either play with a particular track but easier still is to put them into clipbank and have this set to play automatically when playing audio only files.

config > video > go to bottom of page click on the drop down tab and select clipbank, make sure the box to the left is checked to play when audio only file.

if you need more stuff for clipbank drop me a pm with your email on. (this offer is open to any licensed user.)

geposted Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 5:53 am
you can make this so easy ,its something that you can make with a green screen. its so easy you can use adobe after effects you can even load the free trial from the adobe company.

geposted Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 12:33 pm
yeah..Those are cool. my old time friend has a company that works with Adobe but he hasnt turned me on to a copy of that But TAYLA (FireText Dude,He,HE) Knows his Stuff..checkout his You tube channel,TAYLA57 (your welcome Tayla...:)

geposted Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 10:44 pm
Whatsup im dj at deja vu tijuana :)
Did you find anithing?

geposted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 2:18 am
HI,

Mr DJBurro, find it on YT, shadow dancers, and you can use it on the Sampler and adjust the chroma, for transparencys,

good luck

GK

geposted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 4:54 pm
@djburromex after 7 or 8 year I think he found it and went home to bed... rofl

geposted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 5:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)