Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Virtual DJ DJC Edition -

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

In Virtual DJ DJC edition, a lot of features are not available and that is reasonable since is supposed to be a "lite" edition.
However, it would be really nice if the software would open without the controller attached to the computer.

geposted Tue 23 Mar 10 @ 10:33 am
The DJ Console Edition is only intended for use with the DJ Console. It is a free gift to you from Hercules to get you up and running straight out of the box. It cannot be used with other hardware controllers and cannot be used without the console connected.

If you want to be able to use the software without any restrictions, then you would need to upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Enter your DJ Console Edition serial number in the box provided to receive the discount.)

geposted Tue 23 Mar 10 @ 1:33 pm
I appreciate the response. I was hoping the price for the upgrade would be the same as it is for the RMX ($50), however after entering my serial number I noticed that to upgrade to the PRO version If I have the mp3 e2 it would be $250. I think I am not ready for hat kind of commitment, so for now I will wait.

geposted Wed 24 Mar 10 @ 3:11 pm
If you need to have a working program without a controller, why dont you look at getting the Basic edition?

geposted Wed 24 Mar 10 @ 4:21 pm
The upgrade price for the RMX is NOT $50 - It gives a very generous 50% off the full price ($149)

The amount of discount you get depends on the product you currently own (The more expensive, the more discount.) The $49 is for cross-grading from the full Numark Cue or VirtualVinyl products to VirtualDJ.

geposted Wed 24 Mar 10 @ 5:55 pm
Thank you for all the clarification, I think I was having a hard time finding all the information. I will definitely say that Virtual DJ forums are quite helpful source of information

geposted Fri 26 Mar 10 @ 4:20 pm
If I buy a Mackie d.2 2-Channel mixer and Two vinyl turn tables, will I be able to use it in Virtual Dj DJC Edition?

geposted Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 6:34 pm
no, you will need to have a soundcard capable of two stereo inputs, which I dont think your unit has, and you will need to upgrade to pro to be able to use an external soundcard to input the timecode signal for the transport of VDJ

geposted Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 9:07 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This is an old post bumped off topic and as such it will now be locked.

geposted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 10:02 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)