Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: First recorded set

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

AniminePRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi,

I have been messing about for a couple of months now with a Hercules MK2 console and the VirtualDJ software that came with it. As I have been a music junkie since I was a little kid, my dad used to be an amateur DJ in 70s, I've been bitten by the same bug. So as my hobby started to get out of control, I decided to setup a live stream since a couple of weeks using the gear I have as I wanted to share my love for music with friends.

Last Friday I did an almost 6 hour DJ set at home, mostly techhouse and techno and broadcasted it over the internet. One of the first times I did this I forgot to record it... oh boy did I regret that, but this time I did record the first 2 hours of my set. You can check it out on http://soundcloud.com/dj-animine . It was a good and fun passtime on :-)

I'd love to get some feedback on this set I did, so all comments are welcome. I like the software and getting myself the Pro version soon.

Cheers
DJ Animine

geposted Wed 21 Apr 10 @ 2:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)