Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Looking for legal video pool......... - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MIXNIGHT.COM HAS THE LATEST REMIXED VIDEOS.

geposted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 9:12 pm
slimcox1 wrote :
I currently use www.12inchvideo.com.

How's that going? It was introduced to me by Awesome Djs so I visited the site. I liked what I saw for available downloads but I did find the price a little hot. Are you satisfied with the quality of the videos, are they tagged, extended versions available?

geposted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 3:17 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Smashvidz.com are still ahead on quality and quantity when it comes to VJ ready edits, no longer are they just an urban pool, they now have lots of pop, house, dance, remixes etc.

geposted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 3:40 pm
Smash Vidz is the best in the game with Intro and Outro'd Videos. Lots of Remixes and every Genre of music!! For remixed videos of course www.crooklynclan.net/dvdjbiggie :)

geposted Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 3:01 am
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please explain why your website is "private". (What's the big secret)

geposted Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 5:01 pm
Because they are probally doing a Pool where one persons buys a video and 10-20 other people recieve it. Its hurting the business and making video editing not worth it! Please support the artist that make your mixes better every weekend! crroklyn clan, strictly hits, smash, promo wherever you get your videos from get them fromthe rightful sites not 3rd parties that make money off of our work!

geposted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 5:32 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
It was a rhetorical question, I already knew the answer. These bootleggers come and go faster than a flash mob.

geposted Sun 14 Aug 11 @ 11:17 am
i would strongly reccomend www.vjstreet.com they have everything any VJ would like plus they update their site daily.

geposted Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 3:26 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please don't spam the forum with posts freezzle, thanks.

geposted Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 3:58 am

geposted Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 5:10 pm
I think you should have to have a license to join the forum. To stop spamming from these people!

geposted Fri 09 Sep 11 @ 1:07 pm
iamavdjHome userMember since 2012
check out www.clubdjvideos.com

geposted Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 10:00 pm
are legal?
www.dtvideos.net

geposted Thu 02 Feb 12 @ 7:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)