Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Forever logging in

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Why do I have to log in all the time? walk away from the computer for ten mins and you have to log in again it's really boring.

geposted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 1:52 pm
What browser are you using??

I am sure you aren't using Internet Explorer which is able to keep logging in this forum.
I have been connecting with this website for years and I have never needed to log in each time.

P.S: at least you still can log in into this forum. In my case I lost my license and I can't anymore.

geposted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 2:05 pm
If you tick the box 'Remember me' when logging in then you will not need to keep logging in.

However, you should not do this on a public computer or one that is accessible by other people (They would be able to access your account, including your serial number and download your installation file for VDJ.)

@sischo79 - Please contact support http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

geposted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 2:19 pm
I always tick the box and currently I have to log in each time on my mac (latest OS) using safari and my work pc on xp using explorer.

Think my gig machine was the same too when i used it and it had vista, got 7 on it now and not tried it

geposted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 3:30 pm
I can go for months without ever having to log back in. Im just using Internet Explorer on a PC.

Huey

geposted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 3:41 pm
I think you should enable cookies in settings of your browser.

geposted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 3:49 pm
Have lowered my cookie setting to low and still the same.

Put up with this for years and finally had enough.

geposted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 8:52 am
I am sure in this case it doesn't depend on VDJ website, but it depends on your browser settings.

geposted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 10:25 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yeah Charlie, Sischo79 is correct, the problem is in One of Three locations, your browser, firewall or virus security program.
You need to add VirtualDJ to the "Program Control" list to be able to give full access, which is what is preventing you open access to the site.

Good Luck

Joey....

geposted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 12:17 pm
Anyone know anything about mac settings?

geposted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 12:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)