Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: emoticons in the forum

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

What about adding emoticons in this forum?
what do you think?

geposted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 8:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is not a 'play ground' ... that is why we do not permit signatures, fancy avatar stuff, etc.

This is a place to discuss in a professional manner things about VirtualDJ. Those that want to discuss and play like it is some playground sandbox have other forums run by other organizations that they can participate in.

geposted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 9:44 am

geposted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 11:16 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look ... I get your harassment and sarcasm ... got it, and its growing really thin very fast. Find something else a little more creative to complain about. You obviously have nothing else better in life to do than consistently post garbage on our forums.

Have a nice day :)

geposted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 2:26 pm
I've just posted it because one of Italian user asked that in Italian section:

"davide76" on the 30th August 2010 at 1:46:
Perche non mettete un po di animoction ?
Forse sembra una cosa banale ma credetemi che una faccina con un sorriso aiuta piu di quando possiate immaginare l'interpretazione di un messaggio,frase o parola che sia.
Voi mi direte si mettiamo il puto e virgola o due punti con la parentesi ma non e la stessa cosa credetemi non e la stessa cosa.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/133024/Italian_Forum/Virtual_DJ_7_preview.html

I seized on his words and I wrote here. That's all.

geposted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 2:46 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
sischo79 wrote :
I've just posted it because one of Italian user asked that in Italian section:

Sischo, your request it will probably have sense when MANY users ask, not only one and remember Italian forum have many active VIP, Moderator and Moramax who constantly make report of the forum request to the team.

cstoll wrote :
You obviously have nothing else better in life to do than consistently post garbage on our forums.

I start to think the same...

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 10:13 am
Well, sometimes even though it is just a request which comes from one or two users that doesn't mean it's garbage.
I only see that feature GOOD for this forum so, as I have already said, I seize on davide's words..

Secondly:
even if features are requested from NLU, LIMITED or PRO users, it doesn't mean Atomix has to ignore those because they are "low" level compared with moderators and Vips.

As in the past, I have been fighting alone in this community and sometimes I got what I asked for:
that is why people who work in Atomix are OPEN MINDED and they feel what one or two people says if that is interesting.

Now, if you think that each word said from sischo is nonsense it's not my fault, we are in democrazy and I can speak/write (regardless of your opinion).

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 1:00 pm
Bro i hear what your sayin but the forums are owned by Atomic, there fore they are free to run it however they see fit.

Huey

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 1:06 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
There are some nice emoticons you usually can't find in graphical form in standard forums (phpBB & co.):

^.^
T_T
>.<
@.@
~d(^_^)b~
-.-''
<.<
ç_ç
è.é
U_U
X_X

While the classic ones are always available in text mode:

:-)
:-(
:D
xD
:-P
;-)
=D
C:
D:
:S
:-/
>:@
:-*
:-$
:-?
:@__

etc... ;-)

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 4:06 pm
TexZK wrote :
There are some nice emoticons you usually can't find in graphical form in standard forums (phpBB & co.):

^.^
T_T
>.<
@.@
~d(^_^)b~
-.-''
<.<
ç_ç
è.é
U_U
X_X

While the classic ones are always available in text mode:

:-)
:-(
:D
xD
:-P
;-)
=D
C:
D:
:S
:-/
>:@
:-*
:-$
:-?
:@__

etc... ;-)

Sorry, but i had to laugh.

Why do we need smiley faces? You've not answered this question

geposted Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 4:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)