Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Android App Please - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

I love the new version on VDJ 7!!

I have seen you have an IPad/Iphone app and I am sure like a lot of other users I am on Android.

Can we have an app please so we can use the same functionality that the Iphone people can?

Would be great to be able to use with Android phone or tablet.

Thanks

Austindj69

geposted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 5:02 pm
I beleive 1 of the programmers has 1 in the making....................maybe he'll chime in.

Huey

geposted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 5:22 pm
Looking Forward to this myself! thanks! Hopefully WiFi G Capable?

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 5:04 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It certainly is.

In the meantime you could always use Fingerplay MIDI with a loopback MIDI port and either it's finger server or PD.

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 8:31 pm
Sorry to bump this old post but where do you go from setting it up as a midi controller.. How do you connect it to virtual DJ?

geposted Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 7:32 pm
austindj69 wrote :
I love the new version on VDJ 7!!
I have seen you have an IPad/Iphone app and I am sure like a lot of other users I am on Android.
Can we have an app please so we can use the same functionality that the Iphone people can?

I might be purchasing a Samsung cell phone in about 6 months..
so ya..

+1 on this topic.

geposted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 3:59 pm
@SBDJ
Hi. I tried to use FingerPlay MIDI with VirtualDJ (after managing to do use it with FL Studio), but there seems to be no way to pick the values generated in the FingerPlay MIDI and use them in VirtualDJ. Any idea, please? What do I have to put in the VDJScript box? I only managed to make the controllers act like a trigger, nothing more. In fact I would like to make sort of a turntable from the XY Slider, or at least a crossfader from the above sliders. Related to the crossfader, it only sets it to 100 when pressed and -100 when released. How can I grab the intermediate values? Thanks a lot for your answer.

geposted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 4:57 am
Wow oh got alot futher then I did with finger play!! I couldn't even get it to communicate! Could I call on you for some help??
PM me......

Let me know
Huey

geposted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 8:54 am
Any idea when its goin to be released

geposted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 12:37 pm
When it's ready.

I'm afraid my Android version will only be available to pro users as it will be a plugin.

geposted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 3:18 pm
jhenryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey SBDJ,

I don't want to offend, but just very anxious to see the android app! Any timeframe in your mind yet when it may be available?

Thanks so much for your time and dedication to a great cause!

geposted Mon 02 May 11 @ 12:11 am
No timeframe as yet I'm afraid. I've not had a massive amount of dev time over the last 2 months due to work and hospital.

geposted Mon 02 May 11 @ 4:43 am
jhenryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
So sorry to hear that! Well I hope you are on the up and up! Thanks again! I will wait anxiously to see it!

geposted Mon 02 May 11 @ 2:10 pm
Not me unfortunately, I wish it was!

geposted Mon 02 May 11 @ 6:37 pm
SBDJ wrote :
When it's ready.

I'm afraid my Android version will only be available to pro users as it will be a plugin.

I´ll be wait for it.. My thoughts and good wishes are with you and your family also!

geposted Wed 04 May 11 @ 7:36 pm
gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm definitely bumping this request!

Apple has done a great job setting a high standard and putting out some great gear. I did say good bye to itunes, the ipod/ipad/iphone and all of the things that you SHOULD be able to do with a device like that, and I'm hoping to not look back.

Android OS is GREAT!

PLEASE launch this bad boy!

I hope it doesn't seem trite, but I'll send some prayers up for you SBDJ! Keep your head up bro!

Chris

geposted Mon 09 May 11 @ 7:09 pm
This app seems really cool. My question/suggestion is Android versions. There are a lot of new android devices being released. I am not anti-apple, I actually like apple products, however budget wise I am an Android owner. I have an android phone and rresearching an android tablet. Willl you ever consider a remote app for android platform?

geposted Fri 13 May 11 @ 1:37 pm
Hi All,
I am trying to get my android phone to work with VDJ 7pro for volume control when I'm not near my computer. Is their any apps or anything out there to do this??? please help anyone...
THANKS

geposted Sun 22 May 11 @ 10:05 pm
TouchOSC
Fingerplay MIDI

They both work fine.

geposted Mon 23 May 11 @ 4:24 am
Just got an Android, so cant wait to see this app when it is available.

geposted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 8:10 am
65%