Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Video Overlays

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

Just bought VDJPro and a NS7 tonight, so I'm still a newbie and learning quite a bit at the moment.

I'm rather skilled in Adobe After Effects, and have about a half dozen animated logos of mine (with alpha channels) that I've created for video mixing.

I can play them using the ClipBank effect, but...
- The alpha channel is ignored (This is a MUST! Need to be able to drop my logo OVER the video transparently and not just take the whole screen)
- The audio is ignored

Is there a better plugin for this? Or a setting?

Thanks!

geposted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 3:45 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Your not alone in asking for those requests in clipbank christian, been asking for that myself for a few year now, just waiting for it to happen, but only Firetext is capable for now in doing animated logos'

You could try as i suggested the other day connect up a dvd player into the cam tab in Firetext and get round it that way in the mean time.

geposted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 6:04 am
Hopefully you'll enjoy your ns7 as much as i'm enjoying mine! I just got it about a month ago and I have the same thoughts in regards to your post... There should be an option.. This forum is full of all kinds of help and there is so much talent in the community.

I just hope someone gets the plugin or a plug in to work....

geposted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 10:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)