Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can't find software serial number. please help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey all, i just picked up a mixtrack pro today and for the life of me i cannot find this cd key for virtual dj LE. im pretty sure i looked everywhere in the packaging and ive searched through some faq online but i seem to be about the only one having this issue. can someone give me a clue? thanks so much.

geposted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 10:25 pm
It did not come with a CD? No serial number on the bottom? Contact the seller or Numark.

geposted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 11:41 pm
Thanks for the reply, i have a software cd for virtual dj but i dont see a serial number/cd key anywhere. not on the disk or the cd sleeve or anywhere in the packaging from what i can tell. i got the software with my mixtrack pro and it says it comes with virtual dj LE. i called guitar center and the numark help lines but both were closed. im just a little excited to play around so im hoping someone would come through with past experience and tell me where this serial number is supposed to be. normally i would think on the disk itself or the sleeve it came in would be a standard location for the serial key but maybe im wrong...or maybe im right and ive got an uphill battle on my hands...

geposted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 11:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The code should be on the CD sleeve.
We are open today so drop us a line if you need a replacement. Sorry for the trouble.

geposted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 10:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)