Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Skip A Section in a Video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is there a way to skip a Dead Scene Section of a video using cue points without missing a beat....

Joey..

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 1:21 pm
Not automatically, but you can set a cue point as normal to jump past it.

Or alternatively, link the video to the audio version and play that instead.

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 2:22 pm
Yeah, but on some videos you will miss out on key portions, you mean a start cue point after the "Dean Scene"..?

What I would like is start the video as normal at the begining and set a cue point at the begining of the "Dead Scene" section and another cue point after the "Dean Scene" to skip over it, from cue point #1 into cue point #2 and continue as normal.

As far as placing cue point #2, I can adjust to a down beat starting point to coincide with cue point #1 in the track..

Is This Possible...?

Joey...

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 3:00 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1....

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 7:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've got a plugin that allows you to program VDJScript commands to execute automatically at cue points?

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 6:45 am
Is that the freestyler plugin? I would love to see or try it.

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 11:32 am
Presently, you can't adjust the offset of the linked video in relation to the audio file it is linked to.

The only way you could do this would be to edit the audio file and insert and appropriate amount of silence at the beginning.

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 12:51 pm
jpboggis wrote :
Presently, you can't adjust the offset of the linked video in relation to the audio file it is linked to.

The only way you could do this would be to edit the audio file and insert and appropriate amount of silence at the beginning.

The Positioning of cue point #2 would be left to the user to align within the video tack to enable the skip feature if you will to take effect, using cue point #1 to advance to cue point #2, by-passing any given section of the video track between these two cue points...

Joey...

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 1:22 pm
DHoude wrote :
Is that the freestyler plugin? I would love to see or try it.

Another one. They are similar though.

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 4:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ok..S(anta)BDJ, ENOUGH ! Unleash them all !!! ..lol

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 7:35 pm
Where would be the fun in that? ;)

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 11:25 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I've got a plugin that allows you to program VDJScript commands to execute automatically at cue points?

Ok after the release of this im gonna need your address so I can send you a case of beer!! And did I mention your quickly becoming my next favorite super hero!!

Huey

geposted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 5:21 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
SBDJ wrote :

Ok after the release of this im gonna need your address so I can send you a case of beer!! And did I mention your quickly becoming my next favorite super hero!!

Huey

Um, yea 2nd that!

geposted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 11:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)