Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CITRONIC MPCD X3 MAPPER

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anybody have a mapper for citronic mpcd-x3 or know where i can get one?

I could set it up using 'simple MIDI wrapper' but i really dont have the patience
i have tried but i cant get everything to work properly either.

Many Thanks
Simon

geposted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 8:34 am
Hi Simon thanks for your post. We are working on mapping the Citronic MPCD-X3 to VDJ Pro this month. The files should be available to download towards the end of the month.

Join us on Facebook
Visit our website: www.citronic.com

geposted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 10:09 am
What about a mapper for the MP-X10?

geposted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 2:24 pm
Sound Setup within VDJ config

This is what you need currently to get it to work, however it's wrong!!!

Master is actually at rear and headphones are at front!!! took me a long time and was only by chance that I tried the above setting, please sort this out for the next release.

Also, I'm disappointed that you can't mix across sources!!! it's one or the other, mp3 from VDJ or USB but not from one to the other so NO mixin it up on the fly.

geposted Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 12:15 pm
'Front' refers to the what is normally the front output on a 4.1 surround card (The first stereo output.) If it is the other way around, then that is how the manufacturer has implemented it in their hardware. There is nothing that we can do about this, and that's why we give the drop-down list to swap them around if needed.

geposted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 1:24 pm
Hercules RMX has the logo to choose, it would be nice if you could do the same with this device.

Would get rid of this confusion

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 5:54 am
Hi guys,

Im a complete newbie to this whole thing so please bear with me....

I want to connect my mpcd x3's up to my apple macbook pro, and use virtual dj. This is just purely so that i can drag and drop songs straight from my hardrive into vdj, then control vdj with my citronics. However, i have no idea how to do this.

can anybody give me really straightforward, simple instructions as what to do?

Many thanks

Red Mist

geposted Thu 05 May 11 @ 12:06 pm
hi there is the mapper for citric mlcd-x3 out yet ? found them up in my lost and would like to use them again with virtual dj thanks I'm using virtual dj 7 not wanting to pay for 8 to use them

geposted Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 6:16 pm
There is a mapper built in to version 8 and also it appears for VDJ Pro 7.4.7

If you have an up to date licencsed copy of V7 then they should work.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 6:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)