Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

wallterHome userMember since 2010
I'm preparing an 'SWF visualizations pack' with more than a hundred attractive swf movies for use in flash plugins and I'm willing to offer it for free for download. Also I'm creating an swf time counter that could be used for some parties (New year, etc.) Need some reply from active users about it, like what should be shown etc. Thanks in advance...

geposted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 4:54 am
Walter...why we don't just call you "Kid Flash" from now on ....he,he

geposted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 5:55 am
Just a simple Digital Clock would do the trick Walter. Combine the clock with some fireworks and there you go.

Huey

geposted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 7:48 am
djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
WOW. I just got Adobe CS5 The Master Collection. I also got a gift: Flash CS5 For Dummies. I have been playing with flash and I am excited to take this plugin for a little test drive....

geposted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 8:08 am
Good for you, ha ha... Have a sleep sometimes ;-) Flash New Year 2012 Countdown:

[link removed]

Secret source for lazy maids:

[link removed]

geposted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 9:56 am
Nice Walter will have a go with these when I get home!!

Huey

geposted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 10:04 am
Flash swf for club animations...

Disco ball

[link removed]

Sexy dancers

[link removed]

Hands in the air

[link removed]

Dancing girl silhouette

[link removed]

geposted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 3:55 am
@Walter, the last 3 you posted are all of the dancers. There all the same, lol! I think you got your upload mixed up. And the clock isn't showing all the way. Part of the hour is missing. It seems like its pushed way to the left, like almost being pushed out of the picture. The dancers were the same way but only to the right. Not sure if its supposed to be like that or if its my screen??

Is it the same for anybody else
Huey

geposted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 6:55 am
Oops, I've been too lazy to pack it in zip, there it is, all together (and Christmass countdown, too):

[link removed]

You should click on 'Exact fit', 'Show all' or 'No scale' to see how it behaves and than save the pack, so plugin could remember. Hope that Don will tell us more... Will someone be kind and erase my previous post?

geposted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 7:30 am
SWF files are designed with some given width and height.

Exact-Fit will stretch this width and height to fit the rectangular area. For example, a circle may become elliptical.

Show-All will stretch the width and height, but the proportions will be maintained. A circle will always be a circle.

No-Scale does not stretch. Some SWF files do their own scaling and width and height based on the container size they are given. In other words, all this is calculated on the fly. Mostly you will not need to use this setting because many SWF files are not designed this way but some are.

This initial setting is picked up by the plugin if it has been set in the SWF file but it almost never is so the default is Show-All just like it is when the SWF is run elsewhere.

Most timeline based SWF files work best with Show-All or Exact fit. Some SWF files that are programmed using ActionScript can work with any setting if they are designed to do so.

Whatever setting you choose will be saved by the plugin.

Don

geposted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 2:31 pm
Great work Walter!!

Best regards,

William Benner

geposted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 2:41 pm
It's a pleasure, not work ;-) I've been waiting for a plugin like this, so VDJ could became a tool for me. I'm on a way to buy it, honestly on a live gigs I've always used ClubDJ, it sucks a big time, but never crashes down. Only it's not fair from them to ask people more money after changing skin, so sad... VDJ is in constant developing, strange thing these days...

geposted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 3:37 pm
Let's move on... A big bunch of swf's could be merged into one swf, allowing you to concentrate on audio mixing and forget about visuals. Here's an example, 5 swf's merged into one (click on NO SCALE before playing):

[link removed]

geposted Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 5:23 am
Another one... A few swf's could be merged into one swf file, but playing in the same time (in layers). Visuals are richer, still everything is transparent so there can be a music video showing through. (put NO SCALE on). Enjoy!

[link removed]

geposted Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 7:31 am
Just got some immoral offers, but i cannot reject it... so this is the last post from me. Made a 3d virtual dancer in iClone and removed background to make it fully transparent. Converted to FLV (transparent) so you could use it in plugin. It's really magic... 300 MB to 700 kb... and still the same ;-)

[link removed]

geposted Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 8:41 am
Walter your a beast!!

Nice work!!
Huey

geposted Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 9:09 am
Yeah, my gf always says so... ;-) Hope someone will go further and get VDJ out of the bedrooms!

geposted Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 9:17 am
Explored variation of previous 3d virtual dancer file. See it in action over music video:

[link removed]

Download here (6,5 MB)

[link removed]

This could be used in clipbank too, with some soniques in the background.

geposted Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 4:36 am
3D virtual hip hop dude dancing... and if you put some brighter music video in the background, you'll see his own shadow moving...

[link removed]

geposted Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 10:35 am
Like the fact that the disco dude goes back to a starting position so the loop is seamless.

Don

geposted Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 10:51 am
14%