Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

wallterHome userMember since 2010
Thanks, I should think of that more often ;-) Here's some freaky psychodelic tunnel, black fields are transparent...

[link removed]

geposted Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 11:08 am
Something nice to sweep the floor with crappy old Soniques... Abstract visualization, imagine a bunch of these, changing on the screen... No, I am too lazy to pack it... Here's one:

[link removed]

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 9:09 am
Walter how are you combining them to make 1? Ive tried a few things but I'm a novice, lol!

Thanks for everything thus far
Huey

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 9:17 am
With Adobe Flash Pro CS5, I'm afraid... Here's a simple 'VDJ 3D roller' made in BluffTitler as transparent (ambilight=0) and converted to transparent FLV. I'm not happy with it, I could do it better in Flash... or I just took the wrong colors??? Anyone pro in BluffTitler could help?

[link removed]

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 9:41 am
That roller doesnt look bad. I found that I always have to set the background color white for the best results but again I'm just learning this stuff.

Nice work
Huey

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 9:48 am
Thanks, and no,... background color is not an option if you want it transparent. If you must, then choose GREEN or BLUE so you could do a CHROMA KEY in Vegas... But it's just another step you don't need.

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 10:03 am
Wellcome Milkdrops to your VDJ screen. For now I converted just 'Dragon Science' preset to flash FLV, wich is totally transparent and silent, so you could put some music video in background and don't forget to loop the flv. You could put it in a clipbank too, but then forget about transparency. File is about 5,5 MB, download here:

[link removed]

Just a thought: When I do maximize a VDJ skin over the whole laptop screen, CPU jumps to 60%. Resizing it back to 1280x1024 original size, reduces the CPU usage to max 30%. This is NOT a plugin's fault, but you should be awared not to resize the skin.

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 1:10 pm
Need an active equilizer pumping on the screen? In 5 kb? Be my guest, there's also a VirtualDJ logo in left upper corner...

[link removed]

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 1:46 pm
Can you ditch the logo and have just the eq?

I don't know how you do it, yet ;-) but your pretty good Walter!
Huey

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 2:04 pm
If I could PM you somehow, cause you're the the only one really interested in this, no need for posting here... We have licensed VDJ in a club, I really don't need it for my needs, if this could melt that animosity and ignorance I feel about my post...

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 2:58 pm
I know what we can do. Go to www.waxmuseumrecords.com and then send an email to that address titled flash. That's are website.

Thanks bro!! Keep up the great work
Huey (the SOUND INSURGENT)

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 3:15 pm
Some notes about CPU usage:

If you resize the VDJ skin or maximize it, it will ramp up the CPU usage even if no plugin is running, so generally it's not a good idea to resize the VDJ skin.

EF honors the demands of the SWF file, so the more intense the SWF is, the higher the CPU usage. Simple SWF files like clocks etc., require minimum CPU usage.

For FLV files, I recently increased the CPU usage in order to produce smoother playback. For most FLV files, I should be able to improve on this.

Don

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 8:02 pm
@Beatbreaker: There you go...
One more Milkdrop preset ported to FLV - Rainbow Orb Peacock

[link removed]

It's transparent, but later I'll try to post another version without transparency, I really need some comments what's important, just to play them with audio or mixing with video? CPU usage with flv's is normal, but making an plugin for Milkdrop's presets will just kill VDJ, as it kills Winamp itself, occassionally ;-) It's amateur stuff and it behaves like that...

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 5:40 am
Here's the same one, without transparency: Milkdrop - Rainbow Orb Peacock nontransparent (about 3 MB)

[link removed]

Play some music video, load plugin with this and change some alpha values in plugin... ;-)

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 5:56 am
Flash karaoke in VDJ over flash plugin :-0? Of course it can. See for yourself:

[link removed]

Download example here: [link removed]

Karaoke movie is totally transparent, example on picture shows clipbank movie background with karaoke file played from flash plugin. No advanced setup, first start clipbank plugin to put a movie for background, then start karaoke over flash plugin. There can be an picture from slideshow plugin in background, too. I did almost everything I could think of what normal VJ would ever need. If there is anything you can't have from existing plugins, please tell.

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 11:52 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey mate, you've been busy since I was last online, (just catching up with everything on the forums) still coming through with some good stuff.

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 2:23 pm
Thanks, Paul. It's been a long, boring weekend behind me ;-) I'm just killing time. Nice to meet someone who could try this stuff with Firetext, my demo expired long time ago. As I said in first post, there are 2 nice working flash plugins for VDJ :-).

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 2:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
been without net connection for over a month so got a lot of catching up to do, been driving me nuts without it, lol.

Anyways your right of course, great for users, like everything else, having more than a single option to choose from.

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 3:13 pm
Another Milkdrop - krash & rovastar - the devil is in details (non transparent, play with alpha levels...)

[link removed]

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 4:31 pm
Seamless loops can be a bit tricky unless you have some software that will do this for you.

One thing I have done in the past, is to copy the video, reverse it, and paste it at the end of the original movie. This works welll for effects type of videos. virtualDub (free) allows you to do this but it's kind of rough and it only works with AVI files and I think mp4. There has to be something better.

geposted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 4:36 pm
21%