Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: BPM TUNE UP

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jcsusPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am currently using turntables and VDJ. The only problem I am having is controlling the pitch sliders while djing live. Only as an example I am using Serato. When I dj with Serato I can easily move my pitch sliders to speed tempo up and down smoothly to quick mix tracks. But when I use VDJ it takes forever to respond and then even when i have the pitch sensitivity set differently it could respond quicker but then bounces around from like 25.23 to 25.98 and is insane touch to mix this way. This bounces around so much when I dj it makes it insanely difficult. My current solution is this...When you set disable pitch and pitch sensitivity to 0 tempo no longer bounces around and almost remains locked in as long as my tables are set to the 0% pitch. Problem is now i have to move the pitch around on the screen with the mouse which makes life very annoying. Does anyone know of a solution of if vdj is fixing this problem

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 4:27 am
its a natural thing that ur turntables will do regardless, no turntable is perfectly gonna stay on a bpm to the T, u gotta work around it.

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 1:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)