Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: wishes and features process

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

just about everyday virtual dj users post a new wish or feature. i wish there was some kind of a way for the dev team to reply "possible" / "not possible" / "don't even think about it" in a way that the community would be able to monitor which of all features requested is actually possible... and then have the community vote on which feature they (we) want to be added first. majority rules.

there are many features and wish, and i don't mean to pass judgement, that are simply insane. and i know the dev team probably rub their head asking "how does this user even come up with this feature?"

i personally am very greatful that the dev team has continued non-stop pushing the development past virtual dj 5.2 where i think it was just flat out perfect. so, on a side note, " my grattitude to the virtual dj dev team .. THANK YOU and keep up the phenomenal work" you've exceeded my expectations too many times to count.

shahar a.k.a. dj kz

geposted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 11:59 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The thing is though whilst the dev team can take suggestions from this forum what the community may deem to be added 'first' may be impractical for commercial or development reasons.

It's definitely not a case of 'majority rules' I'm afraid IMHO.

geposted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 8:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)