Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: 2011 AUG 26 Wish List

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Greetings and salutations to all! I would like to share my suggestion(s) on additions to future releases of Virtual DJ. My one suggestion at the time being is as follows:

* Since we are shifting more towards social networking, it would be a great feature to add the ability to share the stream and its information on the big social networking sites out there. The user should be able to change their status / update their status from Virtual DJ such as "<DJ Name> is broadcasting live and direct, check him/her out now at this link www...". Right now I'm having to do this manually each and every time by using my instant messenger and then going into my social networking site.

* I think that there should be a web server which is customizable. Right now, if you use the built-in function for broadcasting, it just sends the .pls file to the users media player. I think that if the user enters the url of your stream, it should bring you to the customized summary page almost similar to that of Shoutcast. Right now, I'm having to use a third-party program to do this.

Thanks in advance and keep up the supurb work at Virtual DJ!

geposted Fri 26 Aug 11 @ 6:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)