Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Can't download iPad skins to iPad??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I think I found the right place to post this, sorry for the previous post I put up.

My question is that if I do own vdjpro 7.02 and have iRemote functioning properly on my iPad, how do I download the skins from the vdj skin site to the iPad. It says Safari cannot download file. What am I missing here on my iPad?
Is there something else I gotta do first? How are you others getting your iPad skins on your iPad?

really confused here and am really a newbie with iPads.

geposted Sat 27 Aug 11 @ 4:43 pm
The skins are kept on your PC in user, documents, skins, iremote not on the iPad itself. You need to download on your PC and install to VDJ from there.

Keith

geposted Sat 27 Aug 11 @ 4:47 pm
Hmmm, I see, but then how would I load a skin different from the default iPad skin into the iPad once I get the ipad to recognize the PC?
Starting to catch on but still a lil confused?

geposted Sat 27 Aug 11 @ 5:33 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
The skins are kept on your PC in user, documents, skins, iremote not on the iPad itself. You need to download on your PC and install to VDJ from there.

Keith

Oh, and on the PC do I need the mac or PC version of the iPad skin?

geposted Sat 27 Aug 11 @ 5:33 pm
kradcliffe wrote :

Keith

Also, there is an iPhone folder that I see in the skins folder, is that the one as i see this PC has four zip files there, prolly of those I've tried to install on this machine.

geposted Sat 27 Aug 11 @ 5:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Once you are able to connect your iPad with VirtualDJ you will notice a button to upload skin, in Config->iPhone/iPad tab

The skin files (zip) are the same for PCs and MACs. Simply choose the icon that matches to your Operating System, in order the skin to be installed in the correct Folder (path).
Username\Documents\Virtualdj\Skins\iPhone for Windows and Username\Library\Virtualdj\Skins\iPhone for Mac OS.

geposted Sat 27 Aug 11 @ 8:38 pm
djdad wrote :
Once you are able to connect your iPad with VirtualDJ you will notice a button to upload skin, in Config->iPhone/iPad tab

The skin files (zip) are the same for PCs and MACs. Simply choose the icon that matches to your Operating System, in order the skin to be installed in the correct Folder (path).
Username\Documents\Virtualdj\Skins\iPhone for Windows and Username\Library\Virtualdj\Skins\iPhone for Mac OS.

Do you mean the operating system of the Computer or the pad (Mine is iPad; a mac product, right)

geposted Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 3:08 pm
Operating system of the computer

geposted Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 3:28 pm
Thanks, guys. Got it all figured out, except there was one skin (can't remember the name, but remember it had two pages) where I couldn't find a volume slider on either page red or blue)?

geposted Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 8:52 pm
HI,

Issue:

Ipad or iphone will not allow new skin to upload. Getting error message each time. I have tried an ad hoc network.. still no luck. The files i downloaded from the virtualdj site for the ipad (original skin v1.2) and for iphone, are all being place in the 'iphone' folder inside of the virtual dj skins folder. I am doing everything i know to do, and have read online, but still no luck? I am truly baffled.

If anyone has any ideas how to get a skin onto the ipad/iphone from a macbook pro i would be grateful to know. All systems are running latest software. osx 10.6.8 ipad and iphone are on ios 5 .. So who knows?? Maybe ios 5 jacked something up with its ability to download new skins?

I feel it may be some simple step i am missing somewhere along the lines. Any advice would be helpful!

-Deejskywalker

geposted Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 12:44 am
I'm having the same problem with a macbook air, anyone solved this?

Thanks

John

geposted Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 12:57 pm
Having the same problem, just seeing a black screen, need help

geposted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 8:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)