Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ 8. THE ULTIMATE DJ SYSTEM. - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

so much attitude and arrogance are you trying to drive people away. jees

geposted Wed 14 Dec 11 @ 4:21 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
people in glass houses me thinks...

geposted Wed 14 Dec 11 @ 6:13 pm
dj jumzPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just hope that the Video/Hardware Acceleration/Direct x issue in windows 7 is resolved. Happy Holidays!

geposted Wed 14 Dec 11 @ 10:35 pm
I just want better latency and MORE SAMPLE BANKS oh and a reverb effect on the mic. just ah idea

geposted Wed 14 Dec 11 @ 11:08 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
dj jumz wrote :
I just hope that the Video/Hardware Acceleration/Direct x issue in windows 7 is resolved. Happy Holidays!

What issue? I have several machines running VDJ with Windows 7 and hardware acceleration without issue. You'll have to be a bit more specific or reference a thread.

eternaldragon wrote :
I just want better latency and MORE SAMPLE BANKS oh and a reverb effect on the mic. just ah idea

Latency issues are often down to configuration, cheap soundcard or system issues.

More sample banks can be worked around with VDJScript so you could actually manage that now. It's been discussed on the forum plenty.

Assuming the Mac has a reverb effect then you could route the mic to an extra deck then use any FX you have available :)

geposted Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 2:42 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i just want my MAC to arrive and VDJ8 to come out NOW!!!

geposted Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 7:49 am
when will VDJ 8 be out I'm having trouble with adding music presently can someonee help

geposted Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 8:58 am
Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/When%20will%20the%20next%20version%20of%20VirtualDJ%20be%20released.html

And http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/FAQ.html

If you are having problems, please either contact support or post a new topic describing the problems that you are experiencing in more detail in either the PC or Mac version technical support forums (As appropriate):

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/20/PC_Version_Technical_Support.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/61/MAC_Version_Technical_Support.html

geposted Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 11:21 am
dj jumzPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SBDJ wrote :
dj jumz wrote :

What issue? I have several machines running VDJ with Windows 7 and hardware acceleration without issue. You'll have to be a bit more specific or reference a thread.

Whenever I have hardware acceleration checked/turned on, videos freeze during playback, sometimes I'll just have a black screen (audio is good though). However, when I turn off hardware acceleration, videos load and play flawlessly but effects and transitions are disabled.

Specs:
- Microprocessor 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2670QM Processor 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz
- Memory 6GB DDR3 SDRAM Maximum supported = 16GB
- Video Graphics Radeon HD 6770M switchable graphics
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Just read this thread, and it seems like I'm not the only one having this problem

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/150324/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Video_Output_Doesn_t_Work_-_Radeon_HD6770m.html?page=1

geposted Fri 16 Dec 11 @ 12:42 am
Yeah, I would add better than serato and traktor sound with a sampling over 2000 k, let's say 3000 k it would be a dream dj software and also I would add the color waves form differences in high, mids and bass, and with the ns7 it would be the dj killer machine and software plus all the wonderful stuff that we already have in virtual dj no company we'll beat us EVER!...

geposted Wed 21 Dec 11 @ 9:05 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dj jumz wrote :
SBDJ wrote :
dj jumz wrote :

Whenever I have hardware acceleration checked/turned on, videos freeze during playback, sometimes I'll just have a black screen (audio is good though). However, when I turn off hardware acceleration, videos load and play flawlessly but effects and transitions are disabled.

Specs:
- Microprocessor 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2670QM Processor 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz
- Memory 6GB DDR3 SDRAM Maximum supported = 16GB
- Video Graphics Radeon HD 6770M switchable graphics
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Just read this thread, and it seems like I'm not the only one having this problem

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/150324/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Video_Output_Doesn_t_Work_-_Radeon_HD6770m.html?page=1

Have you specified your graphics card to run with VDJ and not the integrated graphics card?

geposted Wed 21 Dec 11 @ 9:46 pm
first of all welcome. VDJ users are not snobs so dont be discouraged. as you get DEEP into vdj you will see most of what you want can already be done either thru mapping or effects or a combo of.... play around with ALL the features and dont be afraid to ask specific questions.

geposted Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 9:01 am
i have the NS7 and it is tricked all the way out

geposted Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 9:20 am
not for me, just turn off your internet,.. do not use the latest updated for itch, but the one before,..and is sweet all the way,.. in virtual dj and itch it works great,..vci-300 works even better, hercules is a toy compare to this 2,.. maybe for time code hercules will work but for one in all controller, does not work for me, anyways I hope virtual 8 take us to the top as serato is good for mp3, and I'm not sharing the concept of just mp3 djying, I think visual and videos is given more choice to our costumers and music lovers, specially with this all new amazing videos around...... me I like to mix videos so virtual dj is my choice for the moment, and it seems no one else is listening more to the users than virtual dj is,.. big hugs and merry christmas and continue to amazing us with your great product virtual dj lucky 8....

geposted Sat 24 Dec 11 @ 12:34 am
By the way rebranding is already been done, like everything else other software are trying to do or will try to do is has already been done by virtual ....... Numark cue, Pcdj or wherever you called it is still our faboulous Virtual Dj....

geposted Sun 01 Jan 12 @ 9:55 pm
VDJ should do they sampling banks exactly like the serato itch i really like that one it gives different playin options if virtual dj put that on the nxt vd it would be the ultimate dj software

geposted Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 11:59 am
Why do other djs with other dj software stand and watch me mix videos, do karaoke, see me walk on the othe side of the room and still mix and scratch by remote. go to the bath room and not touch a button, and still here a nice blend? Why do they look at the video screen and see my name or messages go by without saying a word? Why when i do karaoke the next person is standing next to me cause they see there name come up saying you next? Someone said to me the other day "work smarter not harder. To the fool who made that dumb comment in what VDJ needs, stop being a one night a week dj and start using VDJ more. you'll get more work without having to work as had. Thank you VDJ, cause when they having Serato Sunday to show what they can do with mp3's i'm making money with what i can do with all the other format!

Oh and i have 2 Numark NDX800 and DMX 400 mixer, i'm not just a laptop dj!

geposted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 3:30 am
I'm using vista with VDJ 7.0.5b Ive notice lately that my pitch blend moves on it's own (not much) up & down like it's trying to adjust itself...any ideas...THANKS MUCH! Looking forward to VDJ 8 Loved Virtual since VDJ 3.0 Thanks for all the HARD WORK, you guys rock!

geposted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 8:19 am
happy new yr ya;ll!

geposted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 6:21 pm
I love VDJ.

Please, please, please don't make VDJ8 "more" processor intensive. Tighten up the code to make the computer not have to use every resource available to run it with stability. Don't add bloat. I don't want to have to buy all new computers to run it. I just bought new ones.

There is DJ playback software that can run on a 500mz computer with 250mg of RAM. Let's see how we can "reduce" the amount of processing power to run VDJ8.

Less processing power needed = better glitch-free, and stable running sound and audio.

IMHO

geposted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 8:03 pm
82%