Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: kj edition

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

er0sionPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It would be awesome if vdj had a broadcaster or basic edition with full screen / dual monitor enabled. I cant see any reason why I would need to spend $299 for a version that is the same as the basic edition, just for full screen support. Most KJs would probably agree with me that they wouldn't even use half the features of the $299 edition for karaoke, other than a playlist and the karaoke plugin, pitch control and time remaining.

geposted Tue 14 Feb 12 @ 11:42 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You would use more than just the KJ features - because in order to do KJ type events you need the Video Output as you described. But, VirtualDJ does not segregate Video functionality from Karaoke (CDG) playback - so in turn, if you can do one then you can do both.

You are getting the features that you would need as a working professional when you purchase PRO Full version. The Broadcaster and Basic versions are those that people in the comforts of their own home would use for broadcasting on internet radio stations or using the keyboard/mouse to do home parties or just play ambient music for their listening pleasure. Definitely not for the mobile working professional - though some try :)

So, if you are a working Professional then you need the PRO Full version to take advantage of all the tools you would need to get the job done and then some.

geposted Tue 14 Feb 12 @ 12:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)