Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Displaying my DJ PIC in non-video files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Guys, i need help. I do both audio and video mixing. However, sometimes i dont have a video file for the next song so i play an audio file. Question is, I would like to have my DJ picture (For Commercial purposes) as the default picture to display AUTOMATICALLY anytime if i have no video file to play. How can i do this.!!!

Thx.

geposted Mon 05 Mar 12 @ 10:07 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Open the file in Slideshow and use Slideshow as the video plugin for audio files in the video options.

geposted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 10:08 am
mkentsPRO InfinityMember since 2011

SIlly question here, but what format do the pics have to be in to work on slideshow please?? Mine only works from time to time.

& how can I set delay for the pics when it works please.

Thanks

Mk

geposted Tue 27 Mar 12 @ 4:24 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The free Firetext plugin image tab has a timer and a pause start effect button when running multiple images, use bmp, jpg and png for image files, I prefer to use png files for there ability in using transparency, great when you just want to show a static image or better again when using the adrotator function where you can have images dancing/popping up around the screen.

geposted Tue 27 Mar 12 @ 5:18 pm
Very simple:
Config
codecs
+ add new extentionn
extension: JPG decoder: video decoder

use skin 4 deck , 2 for jpg 2 for audio

geposted Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 6:27 am
RUYELMPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Am new here but been outthere for a while i learn that the best way to promote yourself without taking any other pluging or program to work and display your info on screen while you are playing no videos is create that info in microsoft publisher then save it as a jpeg and use that as your desktop background, everytime you switch from video to non video music your background will be on the screen you have to set up your computer to extend the desktop to the projector so you can be working on your vdj but your logo is on the e

geposted Fri 27 Jul 12 @ 6:24 pm
RUYELM wrote :
Am new here but been outthere for a while i learn that the best way to promote yourself without taking any other pluging or program to work and display your info on screen while you are playing no videos is create that info in microsoft publisher then save it as a jpeg and use that as your desktop background, everytime you switch from video to non video music your background will be on the screen you have to set up your computer to extend the desktop to the projector so you can be working on your vdj but your logo is on the e

my eyes crossed reading that.

would you please re-type that in english?

geposted Sun 29 Jul 12 @ 1:59 pm
hello everyone ,

I'm a newbie here...can any please tell me how to l save my video files in video effects plugin? cause i'm gonna use it as my clipbank...

thnks and Godbless

geposted Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 4:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)