Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Midi conflict between Xone 4D and CDJ 350s

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rntelesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm having some midi problems with the recent VDJ updates as I reported at another post (http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/172679/Hardware_Technical_Support/Xone_4d_mapping_problem_in_VDJ_.html) but, now, with my recent proper mapping (with VDJ 7.05b) I found another problem that I didn't had with the simpler solution that I used to use in the past.

So, I mapped my Xone to work with or without the CDJ 350s. Without them, and with VDJ 7.05b, it works perfect but, with the CDJs it not.

My mapping is for a 4 decks set and CDJs are controlling decks 1 and 2 and using the VDJ native map and Xone is controlling decks 3 and 4 and some other controls to the other decks (loops, effects, cues...).

The Xone controled functions work fine but CDJ are sending midi messages messing around with mostly the deck 3 functions.

I found out that they are sending the same midi signals that some knobs at Xone send. Ok. I tried to change the midi channel (both CDJ and Xone can go from 1 to 16 and CDJ, by default is channel 1 and Xone is channel 16) but it didn't solved the problem. I went to my custom device file and inserted "channel 16" in all lines and it stopped working...

I have no idea how to solve it. Any suggestions?

geposted Thu 20 Dec 12 @ 10:59 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)