Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual dj LE (numark) Crashing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys,

So just after Christmas, I bought my very first controller: Numark mixtrack (not the pro version). I gotta say.....for the small price, the controller
itself works SO well for me. Not many bells and whistles on it, but the mixtrack has been very reliable to start my mixes.

However, that's not my problem...

My REAL problem is that I downloaded the VDJ LE software that came with it, created my first hardstyle mix with it and that was all well and good. But 15 days later, I tried making another mix with the software and controller....In the middle of mixing, the software just CRASHED out of nowhere, and shut off the software. I tried going on a second time, and it just did the same thing again! So I uninstalled it, then reinstalled the VDJ LE software, tried again, and IT KEEPS ON DOING IT OVER AND OVER.

I know that my pc isnt the one thats causing the problem, as I am using a Dell Latitude E4300 with intel core duo, and it's previous memory was
erased before i got it from a friend.

With that said, what do you guys think might be the problem? And if i cannot fix it, should I consider forgetting the software, and save up to
get VDJ pro?

Thank u very much.

-Dstroy-

geposted Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 10:14 pm
omgwhocares wrote :
I know that my pc isnt the one thats causing the problem

I would suggest the opposite. There's nothing wrong with the software, as thousands (millions?) of people use it without issue.

What you need to consider is: What else is on the PC? What's running in the background? What sound card are you using? Did you install any software recently (including drivers & updates)? Is your wi-fi or bluetooth on and running?

You say you were "making a mix". Are you recording when the crash occurs? How much hard drive space do you have? How long are these recordings? Maybe it's a file size limit.

There's loads of stuff that could cause a crash.

geposted Tue 15 Jan 13 @ 5:24 am
Hi everyone, firstly I'm loving playing around with virtual dj and it makes it so easy for the novice to sound more professional, I'm ready to go live on social network site such as JTV or vaughn live tv, my question is how do I find the the server number of the website to send my steam to,:)

geposted Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 5:44 am
jollygiant wrote :
my question is......

My question is why did you post a completely unconnected question on the end of somebody elses thread?

geposted Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 5:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)