Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark N4 WONT PLAY SOUND

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i have been using my Numark N4 for a while now and it always worked perfectly fine. but now when i plug it in and try to play a sound nothing ill come out of the speakers. i tried connecting speakers with RCA cables as well as connecting powered speakers with XLR cables and still no sound is coming out of the speakers, only out of the headphones. On the back of the mixer near the audio inputs the silver circular GND (which i know stands for Ground) is loose. i dont know if that is affecting it or not tho.. PLEASE HELP!

geposted Sun 19 May 13 @ 6:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please try the following...

- In case you are using the WDM drivers of the N4 (default Windows drivers) , rightclick on the Speakers icon on your Taskbar and choose Playback Devices. Select the N4 Sound Card and choose Configure. Set it to Quadrophonic mode (4 speakers).
In case you are using the ASIO4ALL drivers, make sure that the N4 is the selected sound card and not some other (Use the Offline Settings option)
- In VirtualDJ make sure you have the correct Sound Setup (if available) in CONFIG (Inputs=None, Outputs=Headphones Master 1,2 Headphones 3,4 & Sound card=Numark)
- Master volume of the software and N4 are set to a proper level

You can also try to make a Sound test from the Windows PlayBack Devices WIndow and see if the sound comes out of the speakers.

If all the above fail, then you should consider having a hardware issue and you should contact Numark.

geposted Mon 20 May 13 @ 4:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)