Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video sound skipping???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, my problem has to do with VDJ skipping while playing a video song, it feels the same as if I would have turntables, where you have the needles problem with skipping... this happen to me a few times now at the club and first I thought it had to do with one of my video but tried it with my other well renown program video and it works fine! My controller is a Pioneer DDJ S1 with a Dell PC 12 gb of ram and 1.5t hardrive. a 1g. N-Videa video card. I know the pc is not the problem. Maybe it has to do with this newer version of VDJ???I might delete this last version and try to reload the older version to see if it will change!

Any idea what could cause this issue?

Thank you
Ron.

geposted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 10:38 am
Please ensure that your computer has been optimised for DJ performance: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

NOTE: A brand new, high-specification computer can perform worse than an 3 year old computer if it has not been optimised. Most new computers out of the box are built with typical home/office users in mind and are configured to maximise battery life, not performance. Most will also be loaded with lots of software that you don't need, taking up resources.

geposted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 11:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)