Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Serato Skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My new Skin

geposted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 9:24 pm
Man why do people always ruin my skin by adding that SERATO logo crap?? It looks nothing like the Serato skin..........weak sauce......

geposted Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 9:11 pm
How Could i download that skin plz send me the link to download it... Thankz

geposted Thu 25 Jul 13 @ 3:00 pm
Skins are not available to unlicensed users. Nobody will send you a link to download add-ons to which you are not currently entitled. Do not ask this again or your account will be locked.

You will need to purchase VirtualDJ and register your serial number to be able to download skins and other add-ons. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Also, skins directly resembling other DJ software are not permitted due to copyright. You should be proud of using VirtualDJ, not trying to hide the fact that you are using it by making it look like other DJ software.

geposted Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 4:11 am
That skin is great. Is it available as a 2 deck skin as well?

geposted Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 3:27 pm
Nope, I never got around to it.

geposted Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 9:10 pm
djwhozya1 wrote :

I purchase this skin it only came in 2 decks

geposted Thu 01 Aug 13 @ 8:20 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Man why do people always ruin my skin by adding that SERATO logo crap?? It looks nothing like the Serato skin..........weak sauce......

There is no SERATO logo it's VDJ all the way

geposted Thu 01 Aug 13 @ 8:21 am
Ah... are you sure about that? I count 2 serato logo's in prime position and only one VDJ logo that took me a moment to find hidden in the bottom of the screen.

geposted Thu 01 Aug 13 @ 8:47 am
slimcox1 wrote :
djwhozya1 wrote :

I purchase this skin it only came in 2 decks

Who and where did you buy it from??
You can download this for FREE right here in the skins section of the plugin area...........smh.......

And if you wanna buy a 2 deck version holla at me......

geposted Thu 01 Aug 13 @ 8:34 pm
bww147LE userMember since 2011
Support staff wrote :
Skins are not available to unlicensed users. Nobody will send you a link to download add-ons to which you are not currently entitled. Do not ask this again or your account will be locked.

You will need to purchase VirtualDJ and register your serial number to be able to download skins and other add-ons. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Also, skins directly resembling other DJ software are not permitted due to copyright. You should be proud of using VirtualDJ, not trying to hide the fact that you are using it by making it look like other DJ software.

YOU SIR ****************....always threatening users with deleting there account....how about you lower the price for the pro version and you wouldn't have people downloading the crack version...

geposted Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 12:09 am

geposted Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 11:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This thread has no meaning of existence. Skins resembling other software are not accepted

Thread locked

geposted Fri 16 Aug 13 @ 2:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)