Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Master Volume issues when using samplers

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When I use a sampler or sample, the master volume goes down while the sampler is playing then it comes back up very slowly. Is there a way to disable this from happening? It gets really annoying when the music gets turned down just for the sampler to play. I am using virtual DJ 7 Pro with a toshiba satellite laptop and its built in sound card as the master output. I am using a usb sound card for the headphones only. This problem only happens when using the samplers.

geposted Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 2:11 pm
What you're probably experiencing is the built in limiter.

It's there to protect your audio system from overload due to excessive volume. When you push the output of VDJ beyond where you should, the signal automatically gets lowered.

The best way to prevent it is to avoid overloading the output. It can be turned off but it's there as a safety feature, and if you're playing at the type of levels which cause it to activate, then without it you could easily damage something.

Finally, if you're using VDJ Pro then you should register your serial number in order to be able to download updates.

geposted Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 5:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)