Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Numark N-4 Skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello All. Can anyone help me with a skin for the Numar N4 please. Thanks

geposted Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 9:04 pm
what do you need help wlith?

geposted Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 9:53 pm
I search also for a Numark N4 Skin...
Have you work on it ?

geposted Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 8:08 pm
no I haven't made a skin for it, I'm not making anything until the new skin API is released and I know what I have to work with, But the question was "can anyone help me". Yes I can help with general questions on the coding and design of a skin.

geposted Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 8:40 pm
I need a skin for my numark N4. Do you where I can find one. Thanks

geposted Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 11:15 am

geposted Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 11:22 am
Will there ever be a skin available for the Numark N4

geposted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 5:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The N4 was designed and mapped having the default skins of VirtualDJ in mind. I believe there isnt anything that the default 4 decks skin is missing from the N4 functionality, so you can get all the info you want from the default skins.

geposted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 8:25 am
alguem sabe como configurar o virtual dj 8 para usar com a n4

geposted Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 2:27 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 1:18 pm
mouldykHome userMember since 2015
hi I have the free virtual dj download but I want to download new skins or it how do I do it and what is the best site for good skins please

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 5:45 am
The majority of skins and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased VirtualDJ or a monthly VirtualDJ v8 Pro subscription.

However, there are a few selected v8 skins that are available to all. Simply go to the plugins download page - You can download any skin/other add-on that doesn't have a green tag next to its picture.

NOTE: Skins are only available from our official plugins download area. Links to 3rd party download sites are not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums and skins downloaded from unofficial sites may be incomplete/old versions and may not work correctly and could contain malware.

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 6:03 am
one i customised for my N4 from a standerd skin i got

geposted Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 4:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)