Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cross Fader moved to far right - Audio Stops

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HexxiPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I currently have an American Audio VMS2 Deck and it was never having any issues. Now for some reason when I turn everything on, everything works but if I move the crossfader to the far right, the right deck cuts out. If I have something playing on my left deck the crossfader works fine, it fades out the farther you move it from the middle. Now my right deck, if the crossfader is moved to the very far right, and there is music playing on the right deck, it wont play anything. I have to keep the crossfader 1 white notch down and I can hear it perfectly, as well as it can fade into deck 1 when there's music playing on deck one or fade out completely.

Please assist.

geposted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 4:34 pm
Also I have updated my VDJ so it's not an update issue.

Forgot to mention as well, the crossfader on the software works just fine. If I move the crossfader on the hardware it moves perfectly in sync with the software. There is a small gap just like on my deck I move the cross fader in between and there is no audio. So both the software and hardware are registering that it's moving just fine, just the audio cuts when it's on the immediate right hand side of the cross fader.

geposted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 4:37 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Check the fade curve on the front of the vms. It is likely all the way to the right... move it to the middle and it should solve your issue.

geposted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 5:37 pm
Late..

geposted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 5:40 pm
I've tried messing with that but I've had no luck with it. Here's something else that's odd that I just tried as well. On my desktop everything works properly, there are no issues what so ever with the cross fader. I can move it to the far right and far left and it works as it should. I set the Curve to the center and no issues.

On my laptop which is having the issue, no matter which way I set the curve that problem still exists. So I know it really shouldn't be a setting on the VMS2 deck itself. Any other possibilities? I've tried resetting everything back to factory settings and still to no avail.

geposted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 6:51 pm
Just attempted re-installing the software and still no luck.

Is it possible to just remove the curve feature and allow the crossfader to just be controlled through the left and right table depending on where the crossfader is? In the Mappers menu I have "CROSSFADER" set to just crossfader.

Anyone have any ideas out there?

geposted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 8:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The CROSSFADER should be assigned as .. fake_crossfader

and the Sound Setup in CONFIG should be..
Inputs->None
Outputs->External Mixer
Sound Card->ASIO and next to that choose the ADJ ASIO

Connect speakers to the Master Output of the VMS

If you still have issues , delete any VMS2 files from both MyDocuments/VirtualDJ/Mappers and MyDocumants/VirtualDJ/Devices folders.

geposted Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 5:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)