Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-SB controller

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there a skin available for the Pioneer DDJ-SB controller?

geposted Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 9:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, there is not any DDJ-SB looking skin, but the mapper is not offering any features that the Default Skin or any other 2 deck skin cant support.

geposted Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 8:25 pm
The default skin does only have 1 fx and 1 sample o on the screen. The DDJ-SB has 3 fx buttons at 4 sample buttons. Would be nice to have a skin for it that shows all of these on screen at one time. There seems to be a demand for one. (Hint hint)

geposted Fri 25 Apr 14 @ 12:20 am
do they plan to make a skin for it ? can't vdj just make one ?

geposted Fri 02 May 14 @ 4:47 pm
Why is it so important for you to have a skin that matches your controller? It will work exactly the same with any skin.

djdad wrote :
No, there is not any DDJ-SB looking skin, but the mapper is not offering any features that the Default Skin or any other 2 deck skin cant support.

geposted Fri 02 May 14 @ 5:12 pm
It matters because I want to get what I paid for , I paid for 3 fx bottons not 1 the other two just go up and down thru the fx its BS .
And yes it is mapped so you can use any skin, as long as your willing to lose a few fx buttons and a dew sample buttons . I guess I just have to buy Serato dj its not a matching skin but at least they utilize all the buttons for what they were intended for

geposted Mon 05 May 14 @ 8:20 pm
There are plenty of skins with 3+ effects slots available in the plugins section on this website. Have you looked at those?

geposted Tue 06 May 14 @ 1:49 am
DJECLIPSE704 wrote :
It matters because I want to get what I paid for , I paid for 3 fx bottons not 1 the other two just go up and down thru the fx its BS

Then design, develop and create your own custom skin ............... simples !

geposted Tue 06 May 14 @ 4:51 am

geposted Tue 06 May 14 @ 5:32 am

geposted Tue 06 May 14 @ 6:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Pioneer has requested so that the FXbuttons control a single effect slot instead of, just because they wanted to offer a plug n play mapping for the device with the default skin (which also offers a single effect slot)
However you can still change that. You will need to assign the FX buttons to trigger (and select) the slots 1 to 3 and probably download a skin which also offers effect slots , such as this one .. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16379/VirtualDJ_7_(2_Decks)_MULTIFX_HD.html

In the future, the default skin of VirtualDJ may also support multiple effect slots, so the native mapper files may be different.

geposted Wed 07 May 14 @ 8:11 am
i have the ddj-sr and use the mix lab skin witch only shows 1 fx but if u hold shift and press the fx mode it will allow you to use all three of the fx's and to change the fx for each. hold the shift down and press the botton under the effect nob you want to use and that will allow you to select a effect..

geposted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 10:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)