Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - Controller by DennYo - Page: 14

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

nice pack of skins Denny.I just checking this for the first time and I am getting a xml error with the bottomwave daylight skin,can you check it out?testing on my Alienware m18x which is fresh from the shop.all other.no problems with other skins...

geposted Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 3:22 am
EDIT: Solved

/Klaus

geposted Sun 15 Nov 15 @ 9:04 am
Denon DN-HS5500 como baixa ?

geposted Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 3:08 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi Denny-

First if all, thank you for the work you have done on this skin. It has been my default skin since you first released it.

It has been over a year since you have made any updates and so far, I haven't encountered any problems until now with the release of VDJ 8.2

1. The settings box now appears on the screen randomly and is so small as to be unusable. Even clicking on the settings box to pen it still shows a small box.

2. The wave forms are jittery suggesting instability. As I mentioned, I have been using Controller since the beginning but want to be sure everything works as it should.

The wave forms seem to be affected by other things going on with the computer. Open a window and the wave forms calm down. Cycle between skin panels and the wave form calms down. Run a recording of the screen as in the video and the wave form calms down.

However if you close and then reopen the program, the jitters return.

Again thank you in advance.

geposted Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 3:50 pm
Hi Denny-

Hope all is well. I know you are busy but I'm hoping you can find a little time to show some love to this skin soon.

Thanks in advance

geposted Sat 18 Jun 16 @ 7:25 pm
dby522PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Controller by DennYo is my skin of choice and am wondering will there be an update to include the pads drop down layout?

geposted Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 11:51 pm
I'd still like to see the option for having the classic waveform at the top for this skin too. :)

geposted Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 12:13 pm
FYI

I works on the update for the Virtual DJ Version 8.2. I hope that i can finish this one in few weeks.

Best regards DennYo

geposted Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 12:17 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Denny F. wrote :
FYI

I works on the update for the Virtual DJ Version 8.2. I hope that i can finish this one in few weeks.

Best regards DennYo

Good!!!

geposted Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 8:37 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Denny F. wrote :
FYI

Best regards DennYo

Good!!!

geposted Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 8:41 pm
Glad to hear this Denny.

geposted Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 2:27 am
1 more request....anyway to make the platters a little bigger also? The larger size is still pretty small, and if you're using a smaller laptop screen....you almost need binoculars to see them. Having them be the same size or a little bigger than the default platters would be perfect!

geposted Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 12:04 pm
visionz5 wrote :
1 more request....anyway to make the platters a little bigger also? The larger size is still pretty small, and if you're using a smaller laptop screen....you almost need binoculars to see them. Having them be the same size or a little bigger than the default platters would be perfect!

just use the view i use = 2Deck Extra Big in this mode the jog wheels are super big

geposted Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 7:10 am
Where is the extra big option? I only see the small and big options.

geposted Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 3:01 pm
Glad to know Denny, we are all waiting :)

geposted Sat 23 Jul 16 @ 2:48 pm
visionz5 wrote :
Where is the extra big option? I only see the small and big options.

top right corner click on (Skin) :-)

geposted Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 4:25 pm
Thnx Denny. Also my favorite skin: nice on a 13 inch machine with an external mixer!

geposted Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 11:29 am
Hello just wanted to thank you for all your great work on an amazing skin. I use an NS6 and works great. two questions: 1. Any plans for a single overlapping wave form? 2. Will the keyboard triggering effects or sample software here on VDJ work with your skin ?

Thanks Cheers
DJ Kaos

geposted Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 6:57 pm
Kaptain Kaos wrote :
Any plans for a single overlapping wave form?

He plans to have it in his next release

geposted Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 8:01 pm
Any ETA on when this skin might be updated?

geposted Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 12:10 pm
78%