Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Effects - Wishes & new features - Page: 12

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

locodog wrote :
That can be done, the challenge is making set of rules that always works, I'll have a think.

OK,good to know.
I will Test at the nexts days some Rules but Not waiste What i wrote in this Rule

Think the Last Word in The Rules must bei somethink with wait 2seconds & unload or so?

geposted Sun 26 May 19 @ 1:16 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
while experimenting with booth i got an idea
As filters/effects can individually apply to master and decks and sampler and mic and release it may be usefull to be able to apply one to booth as well
What for ? because not everybody needs booth to be a real booth output, it might be used as a second Master with another set of filters/effects in a way to acheive for example a virtual crossover with no need of external soft/hardware : a Low pass apply to Master while a High pass apply to the Booth

geposted Sun 26 May 19 @ 1:41 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
user19684977 wrote :
I would love to have support for x64 third party plugins. Currently VDJ works great with 32 bit ones yet I'd like to utilize entire CPU power - plus x64 versions are much more stable imho, specially when in Live Set.

x64 works with with vst's, I'm running a couple of sugabytes x64s

geposted Sun 26 May 19 @ 3:51 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Interested in a video plugin that would work like a pen? I mean you write something with the mouse in the plugin and it displays on the video screen?
It could also work on pictures that you display
(A sort of comments like in powerpoint or pdf files)

geposted Sun 04 Aug 19 @ 2:24 pm
Yes, As a plugin it would be much more easy

Current solution : Paint+Grabscreen is not realy friendly
https://imgdb.net/6029
Better use with a touch screen & a second monitor

geposted Mon 05 Aug 19 @ 1:16 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Put it into a new remote app so you draw on a phone or tablet. Now we’re talking.

geposted Mon 05 Aug 19 @ 3:41 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
A PIP video overlay plugin in the style of "cover" for any video from any selectable deck in a way to inlay it anywhere in master video with any size any transparency
and why not a shape
Would be scriptable if pos and size were dynamic though

A come back of the old "disapeared" multideck transition "Multiadditive" ♥ maybe with extra selectable/mutable decks

geposted Tue 27 Aug 19 @ 6:01 am
Should/could backspin effect respect slip_mode?

geposted Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 2:28 am
Looking for the ablilty to download effects from VDJ webpage like it used to be not making me download them in the software??

geposted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 1:36 am
I've been playing with the reverb fx, and I think there's a place for reverb_tight, exactly the same except room size [slider 2] is multiplied by a 1/6th.

geposted Mon 20 Jan 20 @ 4:27 pm
liking this on a dial as a bandpass [sort of] filter

param_multiply 0.65 & effect_slider "filter lp" 1 & nothing & param_invert & effect_slider 'filter hp' 1

geposted Wed 12 Feb 20 @ 5:18 am
addition SLIP START/STOP LIKE ON CDJ2000nxs2!!!

geposted Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 4:59 am
can be done already, play pause button

play ? slip on & pause : slip off & play

geposted Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 5:08 am
Could loop out have a 1 count? [so it could be used as a fade out with no repeats]

geposted Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 4:49 pm
i hope too

geposted Tue 31 Mar 20 @ 7:17 am
Should/could slideshow pluging show animated .gif?

geposted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 4:11 pm
A change to the cut effect so that it works without the deck playing
So it still reads and uses the BPM of the track on the deck, but work on a paused/cued deck
The idea being that it can then be used to cut other effects that works without input - like the noise sound color fx or mobius fx
Then you can do something like shown in this video starting at 10:02 (using trans with noise - but same idea)

geposted Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 7:25 am
a time based cut fx?, it's been on my mind for a while that one,
more for percussive loops in my case, I'll trial a virtualfx today

geposted Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 8:09 am
locodog wrote :
a time based cut fx?, it's been on my mind for a while that one,
more for percussive loops in my case, I'll trial a virtualfx today

Yes, it is already time/beat based - but only if the deck is running, which I guess is different than in RB
So kind of the same as now, but based on the BPM even when the track isn't playing

geposted Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 10:57 am
thanks for bringing this up klausmogensen was trying to do that last week and found out it's a no go with VirtualDJ ..... my work around was to use a recording of white noise but would be so much better if it could be done with the deck stopped..... maybe in the deck stopped case it would follow the Master decks bpm which would be perfect :-)

geposted Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 11:31 am
66%