Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Viewing VDJ 8 Tablet skin at 1024x768

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

wigcityPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use an iPad via Splashtop to run VDJ 8 on a MacMini. in order to use the Tablet skin I have modified the xml file, as well as a few font size tweaks, I have found a workaround to maximize the browser:
The top line is now:

<Skin name="VirtualDJ 8" version="8" width="1920" height="1080" breakline="-5" breakline2="0" nbdecks="2" touchscreenmode="false" comment="VirtualDJ 8 default skin - Tablet Mode" image="tablet.png" author="Atomix Productions" preview="skinpreviewt.png">

and the browser bit is now:

<browser>
<size width="1782" height="422"/>
<pos x="+0" y="+0"/>
<fontsearch size="32"/>
<font size="40" />
<fontheader size="36" />
<fontgridtitle size="36" />
</browser>

There are still a few elements that don't scale particularly well, but I am using a mouse as well, so until The SDK is available this is useable.

geposted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 2:32 pm
wigcityPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to add to the above, I have now resized the Tablet skin with JeremK's Resizer (to 1024x576 - the image should be resized separately to 1024x1875) and the browser now scales properly. I have left in the break lines (whatever they are!) and only changed the browser height to 226 as well as a few tweaks for readability. I have no idea HOW this works yet but it does. I reiterate, all this does is allow the browser to use the grey area, everything else is still in the same relative position with a grey bit underneath but I can live with that for now (until I can afford to buy a bigger tablet).

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 12:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)