Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Ambitious plan

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've got a skin idea that will be 6 decks but it will look very much like the 4 deck skin, the difference being (all 6 channels on the mixer for a start) the decks will be panelled, so of the 4 deck 'slots' on the skin all 4 can have any one of the 6 decks (confusing if you don't get it) Another difference is the skin will be somewhat symmetrical (horizontal centre split), (if a deck on the left side on the GUI has a button/thing on the left side of the panel, a deck on the right side will have it on the right side

As far as I figure I'm not actually drawing anything new so I'm just moving stuff (I will however have to import some 4 deck graphics into the 6 deck bmp or vice-versa)
I think I'm ok just to start with the mixer because it should be simple, but the panelling leaves me confused with how much repetition I will need.

Any deck could occupy any of the 4 deck 'slots'

So a long question short, when's the skin wiki ready? (Joking Dan) (I'm not) No really I'm just after guidance.
Do I write up the deck 1 panel for All 4 deck 'slots' or can I just get away with writing up a left 'slot' and a right 'slot'

I hope this makes sense.

geposted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 6:59 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)