Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: TIMECODE USERS SKIN PREFERENCES

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

As A timecode user i was wondering what skin other turntable, cdj, hybrid mixer users were using for skins? Wg=hat are you looking for in a skin? what do you need what you dont need?
I myself dont like transport controls or the spinning record,, mostly just waveform and browser.. i use jmf36000 in browser mode.

What do you use and why?

geposted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 11:16 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use Fruit skin - because it is the most customizable skin on the forum. You can also achieve that browser mode in the Fruit skin.
I just use the wave form, got rid of the rhythm view - I really don't need the spinning wheel - it is just aesthetic but I like it cuz I am serato-centric

geposted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 12:15 pm
I used fruit skin but this skin had the most option they are hidden but as I found them I quickly stayed with this one.

geposted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 12:47 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
xgl_dj wrote :
I use Fruit skin - because it is the most customizable skin on the forum. You can also achieve that browser mode in the Fruit skin.
I just use the wave form, got rid of the rhythm view - I really don't need the spinning wheel - it is just aesthetic but I like it cuz I am serato-centric

0.4 will bring a new jukebox view with a 'normal browser'.

geposted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 3:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)