Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1897 - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 12:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Could you try to add ... vid="0x6092" pid="0x4384" to your F1 definition and see if this helps ?
Btw, in Audio midi Setup ->Window-> Show Midi window (Midi Studio) , what exactly do you see there ? 2 devices with proper names or 3 ? Have you installed the latest Hercules drivers ?

geposted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 2:10 pm
its theres anything i can do to fix the cracking sound whe i hit 1 oclock in the lpf/hpf filter knob of my mixer?

geposted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 7:45 pm
djdad wrote :
Could you try to add ... vid="0x6092" pid="0x4384" to your F1 definition and see if this helps ?
Btw, in Audio midi Setup ->Window-> Show Midi window (Midi Studio) , what exactly do you see there ? 2 devices with proper names or 3 ? Have you installed the latest Hercules drivers ?

I tried adding those attributes to the <device> help with no luck.
If I remove the drivername attribute, and use just vid=".." pid="..", the device isn't properly detected.
With all 3 attributes, it behaves exactly as before.

I do have the latest drivers from Hercules and NI

Audio MIDI setup shows me a greyed out IAC Driver, a Network, and a USB MIDI Device that un-greys when I plug in the Hercules (the F1 doesn't trigger anything... I always found that MIDI sh*t kinda weird on Mac, like... software like ableton vdj etc. will find my stuff but audio midi setup won't, how I am supposed to set up that stuff)

geposted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 3:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)