Fix Logo Issue

v1.1.0 - 15/05/14
Added optional Rhythm Waveform

2 Deck Video Skin created with the help of Tayla

Monster video screens
Simple on screen controls

** FOR CONTROLLER DJ's **

geposted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 9:44 am
is there any way of showing both elapsed time and remaining time of the track at the same time on this skin? Maybe using a spare button not sure if this can be done?

geposted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 11:28 am
just downloaded, is there a way to change the waveforms?

geposted Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 12:21 am
Two things I can't find:

1) individual "deck unload" buttons;
2) clean database

By far, one of the best skins so far for VDJ 8 VJing ( for my use e.g. no controller: strictly keyboard and mouse and 99% video)

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 12:05 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Eject by holding right click on stop [most skins do this]

I couldn't find 'browser_options' in the xml so until it's fixed, map a key or custom button to

browser_options

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 2:49 am
Cap Capello wrote :

2) clean database

It's where it normally is. Bottom left of the browser, above the font sizing buttons. It's been in the same place since VDJ 8 was released!

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:55 am
groovindj wrote :
Cap Capello wrote :

2) clean database

It's where it normally is. Bottom left of the browser, above the font sizing buttons. It's been in the same place since VDJ 8 was released!

Not on this skin. Have you seen/used this skin? It's great.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 2:59 pm
locodog wrote :
Eject by holding right click on stop [most skins do this]

I couldn't find 'browser_options' in the xml so until it's fixed, map a key or custom button to

browser_options
Thank you. Will do.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 2:59 pm
Cap Capello wrote :

Not on this skin.

I did actually run VDJ, load the skin and check before I posted - it's there on my copy.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 3:04 pm
groovindj wrote :
Cap Capello wrote :

Not on this skin.

I did actually run VDJ, load the skin and check before I posted - it's there on my copy.

That is odd, font zoom buttons are on top of the browser on mine.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 9:49 pm
Guess I'll just have to wait for the designer to weigh in. No one else seems to be able to locate the database icon except the one person here.

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 1:14 am
I guess there have been a few updates between my copy (which uses the standard browser) and the one that's available now (with a custom browser).

This thread only mentions v1.1.0 and v1.1.1 but the download page shows v6.3.3 with the last update July 2016. Doesn't seem to be any info anywhere on what's been changed.

As already posted, you'll have to add the code to a custom button or (if you have the skills) modify the XML and add a button that way.

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 1:52 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
When I looked the standard browser was used when the top rhythm waveform was shown (including those buttons) and a custom browser used when not visible.

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 8:37 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Guys, as well as the sample window being a slide out, slide out is now available on the Karaoke window, makes work flow so much better then having to resize it when coming from using the automix window and vice versa, it gives you more room for your singers list, also I changed the icons in the browser, so much nicer than the bog standard ones.

Version you need to get is v6.3.4

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 3:23 pm
6.3.4 can be found where? Also, where can one find the skin's version release number?

geposted Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 12:50 pm

geposted Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 1:06 pm