Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How to make 3D Sound Effect through VDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

satguruHome userMember since 2014
I have found many videos in youtube like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u163wC6mP2A

Let me give you intro what is in the audio
when you put earphone both in right ear and left ear then audio will get started then there will be illusion that someone near your right ear speaking then
someone near your right ear is speaking it feels so real
Is it possible to change the sound from right earphone to left earphone through VDJ ?

""" I WANTED TO KNOW CAN WE IMPLEMENT ABOVE 3D EFFECTS IN MUSIC TRACKS ALSO ? """"""

geposted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 5:20 am

geposted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 5:26 am
This "effect" is commonly known as stereo, and has been around since at least the 1930s. Yes, Virtual DJ works in stereo and can play stereo files.

geposted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 5:38 am
Can you tell me any tutorial or which page number should i refer in PDF manuals of VDJ If its written in it about it
It would be very appretiable

geposted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 6:00 am
I agree, it's is stereo. The first track is a pretty complex stereo production, quite impressive as well as creepy.

geposted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 3:42 am
Yah its possible just go to setting and direct to AUDIO where youll have to go on setting of output and make sure its set in Speaker+Headphone and in CARD setting make sure it is set in Internal Soundcard and lastly in INPUT set Microphone and line input exclude Timecode signal Then you will notice something down all above settings there will be *Output with its info and
*Input with info also Go direct to *Output you will see words Master and a word Headphone if only a word headphone is missing click the symbol + right side at the on Output then Headphone will appear but if its there just go on it (Headphone) direct to column three where there is words written chan 1&2 chan 3&4 or Chan 5&6 it depends, just click on that chan of Hedphone row usually being chan 3&4 and set "nothing & chan 1 finally Click APPLY. Then play your music you will notice a change from right ear to left for left ear to right its vice versa just set "chan 1 & nothing" Enjoy music 🎶🎵@Satgur
Thanks and Welcome

geposted Mon 23 Dec 19 @ 9:14 pm
You cannot produce spatial 3D sound with VirtualDJ out of the box. You need ambix encoders and binaural encoder for use with headphones. For speakers you would need VDJ to output surround sound which it currently doesn't (AFAIK).

Neither can you re-define the "3D"-ness of existing music (although stereo is technically "3D" it's not the same as being asked for here) - the only thing ambix/binaural would give you is that the music track would sound like coming from a boom-box wherever you placed that virtual boom-box in 3D space. You would have to produce the music with "3D" in mind at DAW/production level to have the every sound in the music placed around spatially to "surround" you.

geposted Tue 07 Jan 20 @ 7:15 am

geposted Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 6:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)