Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: skin breakline

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

is it possible to have more than 2 breaklines in skin?

the scenario is that the skin has two pages, with the browser on page two.. i want the area above and below not to resize.

skin is 1380x768, breaklines at "1670" "2213"..
it works above browser but not before.
does the breakline need to be within the browser area or is it okay anywhere?

EDIT: without breakline, browser page keeps bottom part in aspect but not top

The Wiki Page wrote :
Breakline : (optional) They define the y-coordinates where the browser will be stretched when stretching the skin. Automatic breaklines will start a few pixels below the top of the browser object, and just above the right-bottom resize area. If your skin has other buttons next to the browser, ensure that the area between the breaklines doesn't include a button, or it may get stretched or compressed when resizing the skin. It will not be possible to resize the skin smaller than breakline 1, so try to keep this at the top of the browser.

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 5:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
you can have breakline2="value" but it wont work like you expect it. I mean the 2nd breakline cannot be used for a different "page" so you cant actually query the breakline and use the 1st one under a condition and the 2nd one under a different condition. If not mistaken, the breakline2 is used if for example the browser is at the middle of your skin, and you need to keep the graphics below the breakline2 un-stretched.

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:51 pm
So if browser was on first page (meaning its at top of the skin graphic), I could have buttons above and below??

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 7:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, if you have the browser in the middle, you need to specify the start and the end of the Browser with breakline and breakline2 in order to force resize only to the Browser part and leave the top and bottom part (where your buttons are) unstretched on resize.

geposted Wed 13 Aug 14 @ 1:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)