Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Different ScratchWave zoom groups

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi guys,

I am editing the Pioneer DDJ-SX skin so that it will offer multicolor scratchwaves on the top, in addition to the default rhythmzones.

However, when I zoom on this big scratchwaves, it also zooms on the small ones inside the "Scratch" panel, and vice-versa. I would like to have 2 independant zoom-groups, one for the scratch panel, and one for the top. Is this even possible?

Ideally, I'd use the Scratch panel fully zoomed in to scratch and fine-tune beatmatches, and I'd use my custom top panel zoomed out to locate the segments within songs and phrase my mixes properly.

Thank you for your replies,
Firekraag

geposted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 11:11 am
Hi Firekraag,
you talking about rhythm zones, right?
As far as I know, independent rhythmzones are not possible. That's why zooming them all.
Hoped this would be possible in 8, but...

Greets
Music234

geposted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 1:24 pm
music234 wrote :
Hi Firekraag,
you talking about rhythm zones, right?
As far as I know, independent rhythmzones are not possible. That's why zooming them all.
Hoped this would be possible in 8, but...

Greets
Music234

Hi,

I was referring to this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ip5kwmyuuxp0lk/Screenshot%202014-08-18%2021.48.09.png
At first they were basic waveforms (<rythmzone>'s) that I turned into <scratchwave>'s.

<rythmzone>'s and <scratchwave>'s are zoom-independant. I was hoping you could make the horizontal <scratchwave>'s on the top of the screen and the vertical ones inside the Scratch panel zoom-independant.
Thank you for your time... Let's hope a UI developer will see this thread and thinks about it for 8.1...

geposted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 2:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Hey firekraag, I'm liking the scale under the position wave, how did you do that? Is it accurate?

geposted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 4:35 pm
locodog wrote :
Hey firekraag, I'm liking the scale under the position wave, how did you do that? Is it accurate?

Hey, I am not the original author of the skin, just editing it to my liking.
The scales are not beatgrids, they're simple time divisions in the BMP.

geposted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 5:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)