Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Re-Condensed
schuzuPRO InfinityMember since 2013

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 1:08 am

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 11:22 am
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Great Skin - Got a question - is it possible to create a keyboard shortcut that open/close big browser?

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 12:17 pm
hi

take this

action="skin_panel 'big_browser' on ? on & skin_panel 'default_browser' on : skin_panel 'big_browser' on"

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 2:51 pm
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks - will try that

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 3:38 pm
dowload???
how to download it???
Help! me. Link dowload + crack
thank you!!

geposted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 12:05 pm
Nobody will help you to download illegal cracked copies here on the official forums of VirtualDJ.

Illegal cracked copies of the software are usually out-of-date versions of the software and may not work correctly or reliably. They may also contain viruses and other malware. Both you and your venue could face prosecution if you are caught using illegal software and music downloads.

If you like VirtualDJ then please support the software and its future development by purchasing a legitimate license, especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using the software to perform at your gigs.

Add-ons such as this skin are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased a license and are one of the many advantages of purchasing the software.

geposted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 12:36 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi...

I have a question on this skin I hope you'll be able to answer.

First, about the size.

I came to find out that the skin I been using for years is the wrong size but I love it.

Years ago I downloaded and starting using “Condensed” skin but never notice that it have listed these sizes below.
“The CONDENSED HighRes Pack contains versions for the following monitor sizes:
1600x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200.
CONDENSED was designed to scale to fit any screen size; It is a very comfortable skin to use on regular laptops, and it looks amazing on higher-resolution screens."

Well, my Dell screen is 1366 x 768 and when I loaded the skin it worked right into my screen.

The Main skin header is about 1 3/4 from the top edge of my screen to top search screen.
Like this size which give a big area to see my music.

Question= The new VDJ 8 Re-Condensed using half my screen area.
While the bottoms are larger and easier to see and read my main thing is really search and for music and I like seeing album covers.
Is there away I can get the main panel to shorter and give me a larger music search area?

Thanks...

geposted Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 4:11 pm
CadDog wrote :

Is there away I can get the main panel to shorter and give me a larger music search area?

Take the Funktion "BB" = BigBrowse on the Top of Skin

geposted Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 6:25 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
schuzu wrote :
CadDog wrote :

Take the Funktion "BB" = BigBrowse on the Top of Skin

Great idea but it doesn't have Waveform Display which wouldn't take up a lot space if added.
Is this something that can be selected to be added as needed.

See I normally use Waveform to mix with and only use my headphone once in a while to check.

Thanks

geposted Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 12:03 am
Is there a way to make the total time on the bar on top of the automix a little bit bigger? I tried myself in the xml file but it seems to be linked with other stuff as well. I just want the total time to be a bit bigger.

geposted Sun 21 Aug 16 @ 4:09 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
Is there a way to make the total time on the bar on top of the automix a little bit bigger?

this is not a feature from the skin, this is fixed from vdj.
i have no idea to change this.

geposted Sun 21 Aug 16 @ 6:03 pm
Ok... that's why i was having such a hard time to make it big.. i already am talking about it with one of the devs.

geposted Sun 21 Aug 16 @ 6:11 pm