Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Essential Media Beta 8 - Page: 1

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 9:27 am
Hi
Where can I find, or start it when it´s installed?

I use the Hercules 2 Deck Skin

Greetings
Chris
Wbbrothers

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 4:14 pm
It will install under 'Video Effect' - look for the entry "EssentialMediaBeta" - left click to activate/deactivate and right click to show the GUI (config screen).

geposted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:44 am
I didn't see a description of what tis does but can it read zipped karaoke files? Thanks for your time.

Sean

geposted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:02 pm
This particular plug-in can not read Karaoke files. That's on the table for a future update.

geposted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 5:48 am
This thread is about the latest version of Essential Media -- a plug-in which has been on the market for around four years and has been downloaded more than 35,000 times over that time period! This version adds support for VDJ8.

This free plug-in is essentially a media player, which allows you to instantly select and play many types of media files, including Adobe FLASH, CDG, video, audio, and images within the Virtual DJ environment. A video camera input is also provided, with lots of flexibility. Best of all, the output quality is the smoothest available!

Check out these blockbuster features and benefits:

* Playback of Video - SWF, CDG, FLV, F4V, RM, WMV, AVI, ASF, MOV, MP4, M4V, MKV, VOB, TS, OGV, 3GP, DIVX and more
* Playback of Audio - most any type up to 8 channels
* Playback of Images - animated GIF, animated PNG, jpeg, tif, targa, bmp, dib, WMF, EMF, and more
* Allows you to quickly select up to 48 clips divided over 4 banks
* Allows quick loading and saving of clips, even while using VirtualDJ
* Use VDJscript to control Essential Media from your external controller
* Playback modes include Automatic, Random, and Manual
* Allows you to control the size and placement of Video or Camera
* Transitions include crossfade, fade separately, and no transition
* Support for stretch and aspect scaling
* Carousel / Slideshow for video and images - automatic file detection - pause, play, play next, play previous
* Embed live camera feed right into VirtualDJ with high resolution
* Alpha channel support for any video format that supports it

Note that this plugin provides a NATIVE (i.e. direct) way of playing Adobe FLASH files in Virtual DJ.

geposted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 4:40 am
Excelente app!! muy buena!! es muy amigable y de facil uso!!!
La opcion de poner tener varias ventanas es super util!!! una opcion muy comoda para no tener que estar constantemente cambiando los bancos!!

geposted Wed 01 Apr 15 @ 7:10 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

geposted Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 8:19 am
According to Google Translate, Prismadj wrote: "Excellent app !! very good !! He is very friendly and easy to use !!!
The option to have multiple windows is super useful !!! a very comfortable option to avoid having to be constantly changing banks !!"

Thank you for your kind words about this plug-in. We plan an update to this plugin within a few weeks. It has been a long time coming, but it looks like we're finally pretty close to a release.

Best regards,

William Benner

geposted Sun 10 May 15 @ 11:40 pm
Mac version?? :(

geposted Tue 19 May 15 @ 3:14 am
Thanks for the question.

We love the Mac and all of us at Pangolin use Mac as well. We're a bit behind where we wanted to be with Mac developments, but we hoe to have something for the Mac during this year.

geposted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 9:48 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Please tell me how to register this best Plugin.
What's the license file.
I remember have a push mail I registered before,But I forgot.
Thanks Very Very Much

geposted Thu 03 Sep 15 @ 3:49 am
If you have the latest version then it's a snap. Just press the REGISTER button on the bottom right, and enter your name, email and country. (We only use the country for statistical information to understand how many users in each geographic region) and press Register. Then you will instantly receive an email reply with an activation code that you simply enter right away. The registration code is a short, alpha-numeric code, so once you receive it you can enter it on any computer, even one that is not connected to the internet.

Give it a try and let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

William Benner

geposted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 7:38 am
Hi, I am trying to activate with the numbers instantly given and they do not work. I have tried now many times. I have not received any emails either please kindly help.
I really want to get this activated.

geposted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 1:41 am
I am sorry that you are having difficulties, and I appreciate you reaching out to us.

The problem you are reporting seems pretty strange. I want to investigate this -- not only to help you, but also others who might experience the same problem.

I will send you an activation code by private message. If you need anything in the future or need a quick answer, you can also feel free to call us in the USA at 1-800-PANGOLIN or outside the USA at: +1-407-299-2088.

Best regards,

William Benner

geposted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 11:33 pm
I am trying to install the Essential Media plugin. I have run the EXE and all seems to install but in the Video config I cannot see where to launch for configuration in VDJ 8.

Are there any detailed guides to hand hold through the process?

geposted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 4:24 pm
The installer installs Essential Media as a video effect. Once installed, Essential Media can be found in the list of Effect Plugins in a deck. It's in the drop-down list box.

The plugin is launched in the same was as any other effect plug-in for Virtual DJ.

Please look at it more closely, and if you continue to have trouble you can call our office and we'll walk you through it. 407-299-2088 or 1-800-PANGOLIN.

Best regards,

William Benner

geposted Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 5:52 am
Could you let me know why my videos stop even though they are on continuous loop?

geposted Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 9:09 pm
Thanks for the message.

Please get one of your videos into our hands so we can examine this and then find and fix the problem. Video files can sometimes be large, so something like Drop Box or WeTransfer might be best.

Since we don't publish our email address on this forum (as a spam deterrent), you can start the conversation by using our contact form at www.Pangolin.com/contact.

geposted Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 10:01 pm
Any updates on a mac version?

geposted Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 12:03 am
67%