Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Loop Out - Page: 2
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
there no safe window come up when if you drag a song in the deck were it looping OUT,it just LOCK up and VDJ-8 cut off...OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM

geposted Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 10:31 pm
Thanks SBDj that fix it.......No crashes or lock up when looping out Now using the clone.

SBDJ wrote :
Plugin updated to v1.2 to fix a crash/freeze issue.

geposted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 11:21 pm
good

geposted Thu 19 Mar 15 @ 12:10 am
It doesn't seem to loop out for me.. Just creates a loop and at the end of the set parameters, it just continues playing the song. It worked before the update.

geposted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 2:22 am
CRUVIALPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hello people!!!

I'm new here and I'm not a DJ hehehe but I'm a music lover, however can someone tell me how works this or another effect? please

geposted Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 11:04 pm
Hi Scott, could you add the ability / option to turn off plugin after a deck has been stopped or paused? I keep running into the problem of no audio due to the effect still active.

geposted Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 5:40 pm
in the setting ck resetFX on load

geposted Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 7:41 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
JameySewell wrote :
Hi Scott, could you add the ability / option to turn off plugin after a deck has been stopped or paused? I keep running into the problem of no audio due to the effect still active.

How about turn off the effect, when not in use?

geposted Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 8:03 pm
after the last update no longer works

geposted Fri 07 Oct 16 @ 7:04 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
3432 working here.

geposted Fri 07 Oct 16 @ 7:15 pm
thank you very much

geposted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 2:37 pm
Scott, can you also updated the "last updated date" on plugins so we know when they have been updated. Mine says last updated Feb 17 2015

geposted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 3:19 am
@ Partyman that's the last release, you're up to date

geposted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 5:52 am
Two tiny rare bugs, I'm the kind of idiot that would find them.
if the track is already in loop [the same as the fx] turning the fx on kills the loop
[loop repeat suffers from this too]
also while in this state the track will still fade, so I guess fade is set by by time, but stop is set by the actual loop count
[also happens if user loop 0]
could you query loop and if false at any point do the stop and fx off when the buffer multiplier hits 0

geposted Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 11:56 am
locodog wrote :
Two tiny rare bugs, I'm the kind of idiot that would find them.
if the track is already in loop [the same as the fx] turning the fx on kills the loop
[loop repeat suffers from this too]

This is sort of a problem now,
I have a pad page that calls a clone, loops the clone and may or may not call this effect too, to avoid the bug would mean querying the effect status pretty early in the script and the script spaghetties out from there.

Not sure 100% what is needed to fix but isn't it just getting the loop status and length onstart, if loop on & length = length wanted by effect, don't call the loop.

geposted Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 12:08 am
another error, fade and stop, if you have a ramp pause time then you hear the pause, and really you shouldn't.

geposted Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 8:05 am
djtucPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Go figure, I have a legit VDJ 7LE license and was excited to try out the loopout effect on VDJ 8, I'm ready to download U guessed it (bam) It says I need a Plus or Pro license. So now I gotta spend hundreds of dollar I DON'T THINK SO!! Any solutions bc that just ain't right fellas?

geposted Sun 01 Jan 17 @ 9:20 pm
Am I missing something here? I installed this on 8 and what it installed is a loop roll, not a loop out...

geposted Fri 26 May 17 @ 8:11 am
SBDJ wrote :
Discussion about Loop Out

v1.1 - Added 1/8 loop size option

muito bom! gostei!

geposted Wed 13 Dec 17 @ 11:27 pm