Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer DDJSX-2 with Virtual DJ 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone know if a skin/mapper will be available for the Pioneer DDJSX-2 with Virtual DJ 8, I know theres the DDJSX and SB, but wondered if anyone was working on the SX2, I just purchased one and would rather continue using VDJ8 since I've been a long time user of VDJ..... I wondered if the DDJSX mapper would work for the SX-2....?? I'm not familiar with creating my own yet or I would do that..... any input would be much appreciated.... thanks everyone!!

geposted Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 1:43 pm
Look here

The Pioneer DDJ-SX2 is on the list of natively supported controllers.

geposted Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 1:46 pm
The mapper is still beta but works well. Skin ways use the SX pads skin by djdad.

geposted Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 1:47 pm
does anyone knows where can i find the most info about mapping vdj8 with ddjsx. For example, i hadn't be able to record from my mic, i guess that my mapping isn't right. i will appreciate any help

thanks

geposted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 5:54 pm
Recording isn't related to mapping.

There are topics here on the subject of recording with the SX series. As long as you set up your audio config correctly it should be possible.

See page 18 of the PDF setup guide (SX) -> click here

geposted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 6:04 pm
can some one help me how to get Pioneer ddj sx2 skin and sx2 pads full cooler on control er I have virtual Dj pro license

geposted Sat 07 May 16 @ 12:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)