Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-SB 8Skin

geposted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 12:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Plugins Approval Team note.
You should avoid adding elements (such as the color overlay) below the top pixel of the Browser, as it makes the resize proportional.

geposted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 12:36 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Nice Skin DJKaos. the jogs are a little off center.but thats it. I give this a 9 out of 10. Good Job

geposted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 7:44 pm
it's only 2 deck i need 4 decks.

geposted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 1:20 pm
Version 1.1

Fixed:
Buttons central mismatch.

Improved:
Maximize function.

geposted Thu 19 Feb 15 @ 10:44 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
good job. cpu usage is normal now. thanks

geposted Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 5:57 pm
Hi Mr. DjKaos2012, Love the skin. is it possible you could make the SCRATCHING WAVE's waiting to play song's background Black the same as the playing song's background instead BLUE & RED to me the black background in both waiting to play and playing song are a lot easier on the EYEs, THANKS...Great Skin Keep up the good work...ps I mean on the Horizontal Scratching Waves The Same as The Vertical Scratching Wave notice how on the Vertical Both waiting to play and playing's background are both BLACK...Great that's what talking about...Thanks love the skin.

geposted Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 10:35 pm
Hi Mr. DjKaos2012, Love the skin. is it possible you could make the SCRATCHING WAVE's waiting to play song's background Black the same as the playing song's background instead BLUE & RED to me the black background in both waiting to play and playing song are a lot easier on the EYEs, THANKS...Great Skin Keep up the good work...ps I mean on the Horizontal Scratching Wave's Background to be the Same as The Vertical Scratching Wave's background notice how on the Vertical Both waiting to play and playing's background are both Black grounded...Great that's what talking about...Thanks love the skin, I Appreciated.

geposted Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 9:50 am
¿Porque no se puede descargar?

geposted Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 12:44 am
Best !!!! Awsome!!!

geposted Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 5:25 pm
djpooh40ControlleristMember since 2014
i dont reamember my license number where could i get it

geposted Sat 11 Jun 16 @ 2:07 am
LowDeckzControlleristMember since 2016
Hi i like this deck, please make a ddj-sb2 controller.. be sure dont forget your ''tap'' button for the bpm

geposted Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 10:57 pm
LowDeckzControlleristMember since 2016
Hi i like this deck, please make a ddj-sb2 controller.. be sure dont forget your ''tap'' button for the bpm

geposted Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 11:09 pm
how to download... not funtion download botton..

geposted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 1:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The skin is available to licenses users only. You would need a license to use the DDJ-SB anyways, assuming that you own the actual unit too.

geposted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 2:27 pm