Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Oldschool by Zanard - Page: 1
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 10:47 pm
Hi Mr. Zanard, I mean no disrespect to start with...CONGRATULATION on a well done job on your new HUGE VINYL skin I always like vinyl skins and the size 1920x1080 is well appreciated PS I would love to have a CHOOSED PREFFERED Skins Code Vinyl Button Control integrated in the skin so I could have a choice to choose an ART instead of just having to see the ALBUM ART, like a plain BLACK Vinyl Art and so on and on, perhaps in future upgrade THANKS for the new vinyl skin and keep up the good work.

geposted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 9:28 pm
fdilonez wrote :
Hi Mr. Zanard, I mean no disrespect to start with...CONGRATULATION on a well done job on your new HUGE VINYL skin I always like vinyl skins and the size 1920x1080 is well appreciated PS I would love to have a CHOOSED PREFFERED Skins Code Vinyl Button Control integrated in the skin so I could have a choice to choose an ART instead of just having to see the ALBUM ART, like a plain BLACK Vinyl Art and so on and on, perhaps in future upgrade THANKS for the new vinyl skin and keep up the good work.

In the next update I'll see what I can do.

geposted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 1:26 pm
Thanks for the quick response, I should be waiting for the next Update....Thanks Again....ps I Feld in love with the skin the second I saw it and will love it even more if you could leave it all BLACK like it look before you load a song on it and change into the Album Art, It's much easier on the EYES in low light, (the solution add a Preferred Vinyl Black Album Art Button exactly as it appear on the skin so we can choose one or the others) Thanks again for the lovely, wonderful, HUGE 1920x1080 skin I appreciated.

geposted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 9:46 pm
fdilonez wrote :
Thanks for the quick response, I should be waiting for the next Update....Thanks Again....ps I Feld in love with the skin the second I saw it and will love it even more if you could leave it all BLACK like it look before you load a song on it and change into the Album Art, It's much easier on the EYES in low light, (the solution add a Preferred Vinyl Black Album Art Button exactly as it appear on the skin so we can choose one or the others) Thanks again for the lovely, wonderful, HUGE 1920x1080 skin I appreciated.

Thanks!
Bye.

geposted Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 11:31 am
Sent 1.1 update.

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 1:49 pm
Great Skin Mr. Zanard, my congratulation for the quick update PS the added features like the Browser/Zoom, the Cue on top of the Start-Stop button, The opening of the EQ/Scratch on the Mixer, The Cover-In Cover-Out my favorite are all well Appreciated, Thanks You so much for a great Old-School Colossal 1920x1080 job well done skin.

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 8:52 pm
PS I noticed that on the cover-in the whole disk move cool & on cover-out only the center and outer disk move ONLY, can you make the whole cover-out BLACK DISK turn as well instead of just the outer & center Part? For the next update THANKS, sorry for asking for too much...Love the skin job well done Thanks Again.

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 9:21 pm
PS Mr. Zanard, Did You Notice when on Cover-in, Part of the disk cover rotate out of the disk's rotation's area, can you have it CORRECT? Thanks You so MUCH...Love This Skin.!!!

geposted Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 9:45 pm
Hi Mr. Zanard just a few word to let you know that Thanks to you I'm enjoying the Black added feature skin and like it a lot and want to thanks you for making such humongous vinyl skin PS Mr. Zarard, I see the V1.2 future of this colossal beautiful design coming soon (the cover of the disk cover-in on the bottom of the disk run out can you have it correct? also if the whole disk will turn instead of just the inner and outer section will be great and more realistic looking as well also an added universal clock will be appreciated)....Love This Skin and appreciate you making it...Thanks.

geposted Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 9:25 pm
"the cover of the disk cover-in on the bottom of the disk run out can you have it correct?"
The problem is that I do not see any cover to run out as you can see from the many videos released.
it seems that some do not have this problem.
You have this problem?
Just let me know.
Bye.

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 1:15 am
zanard wrote :
"the cover of the disk cover-in on the bottom of the disk run out can you have it correct?"
The problem is that I do not see any cover to run out as you can see from the many videos released.
You have this problem?
Just let me know.
Bye.

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 10:56 pm
Sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Zanard perhaps it's me only but I took a couple of pictures and sent them to you on this message I really hope you get them so you can see clearly that the 4 corner edges of the Disc Cover as the disc rotate come out to the playing list as you can clearly see in the pictures it only show on the cover-in not on the cover-out, I download the skin a couple of time to check and see if mine had a problem and it's all the same the edges on all of them come out and only show when the edges rotate to the bottom of the disk...hope you get the photo Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 11:10 pm
fdilonez wrote :
zanard wrote :
You have this problem?
Just let me know.
Bye.

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 11:13 pm
Sorry I tried to send you different pictures but the same picture kept uploading my bad I apologize...Thanks.

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 11:21 pm
Sorry I tried to send you different pictures but the same picture kept uploading my bad I apologize...Thanks.

geposted Mon 16 Mar 15 @ 1:45 pm
fdilonez wrote :

geposted Mon 16 Mar 15 @ 1:46 pm
The problem of cover:
Look carefully at this video.
Virtualdj bug? or what?
Expert advice ....

[youtube]aLs5gikA7B4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

geposted Tue 17 Mar 15 @ 3:08 pm
The problem of cover:
Look carefully at this video.
Virtualdj bug? or what?
Expert advice ....

aha, oh well I hope for a fix in the future I still love this skin and will continue using it in the Cover-Out...Thanks so Much. I have been using the Old-school with V7 and love it and now the new Old-School with v8. P.S. they are two of my favorite skin in my years of using virtual DJ and love them both...Hope for a v1.3 and all will be well. Thanks Mr. Zanard for your excellent work and keep up the good work.

geposted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 8:47 pm
I tried the skin on different systems and different PCs without any problem to cover.
So I do not know how some of you have the problem to see the corners of the cover down on the browser. (Do you have the latest version of virtualdj installed?)
However, if the problem is not resolved, there is a possible change that could make lowering the bottom edge of the turntable.
Zanard.

geposted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 8:59 am
20%