Forum: Addons

Addons comments
Topic: Remote DeckControl
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 5:30 pm
Do I need to download this to both the PC that I will be using AND my Ipad in order for it to work?

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 5:39 pm
also, how to i install this on my Ipad?

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 5:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The link (Download buttons) will install the Skin to your computer (in VirtualDJ/Skins/iPhone folder)

Launch Remote v8 to your iPad. Once the application starts, open VirtualDJ Settings->REMOTE tab.
You should see your iPad as a connected device.
Click on the "Change the Remote skin" button.
Navigate to Documents/VirtualDJ/Skins/iPhone folder and select the Remote DeckControl file.
The skin will start uploading to your iPad and after a couple of seconds you should see that on screen.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 8:48 pm
Ok, great!!! I'll try that the next time I get a few minutes. Great idea for an addon. Thank you.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 10:41 pm
Hi can you help me need skin for numark mixdeck express.
I am having virtual dj 8 infinity , when I am using my controller nothing seem to move on software.

Posted Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 6:49 am
Mi piace molto questa pelle, per ora l'unico difetto che ho trovato è che pare manchi la regolazione del volume dei sampler, che sarebbe molto utile. La uso su un tablet samsung da 7

I really like this skin, for now the only fault I could find is that apparently no adjustment of the volume of the sampler, which would be very useful. The use of a Samsung tablet 7

Posted Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 8:16 pm
good job...

Posted Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 11:07 am
Any chance of an Android version?

Posted Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 1:31 pm
I know it says "for iPad" but it's just a skin. It'll work on the VDJ Remote, whichever hardware you're using.

Posted Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 6:54 pm